OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Could not find Opening calendar from directory

There used to be an option to open others' calendars and I cannot find it now. In the old OWA it's: right click on Other calendars/Open calendar/From directory

201 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Akos Toth-Mate shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't seem to open any more than one calendar, even when I check the boxes for all of them. Please make it so that I can open the other calendars, and it would be better if I could merge them together.

• Sophia O. Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is the feature to open a public calendar (i.e. folder) and add it to favorites? I'm unable to find it in the new version. In the old version, you just right-click other calendars > add public folders to favorites.

• Karianne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In previous version it was quick to find and open another persons calendar in our company. Now I cant find out how? Probably there but not very intuitiv.

• Patrick T. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

calendar: it is no longer possible to add the calendar of one of my colleagues. it's a regression that I hope will be corrected

Same issue - can't find the "add calendar from directory" or "secondary calendar" options. I can't use the new version without those.

• PD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there is not an option to add calendar from directory on the preview, is there on the production and does carry through when added there to the preview but can't be added in preview, so that does need sorting.

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New Web Outlook doesn't have add calendar from directory, at least in my version of the preview it doesn't seem to be there, if I go back to production version then I can add and they are still there in preview.

• John Westworth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Nicolet - I found it there too. I don't feel I'm adding a calendar. I'm opening it. It doesn't seem intuitive.

• Nicolet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More clarity for adding calendars from collegues and others.

It was hidden under 'add calender'>'from directory' which is not clear and in the new outlook I can't find it. And why do we have óther calenders' and 'people'calenders? are other no people?

• Oddvin Farestveit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jeg ønsker å legge til delt kalender, men får det ikke til på samme måte som i den forrige outlook....??!

I would like to add a shared calendar, but do not get it the same way as in the previous outlook .... ??!

Yes, I do confirm that Open calendar from directory is missing in the new Outlook. Open a shared (mailbox) folder is back, right click on Folders, Add shared folder.

Add Calendar should be in the same location as before. Now I did not find it anyway.

• Eli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the meantime I toggle back and forth between the old and new outlook. It's a pain, but at least they got the feedback form working so we can get an update when this is fixed ;)

• Pierre Trudel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the "Open Another Mailbox / Account" is a similar problem. Did not know wich one to vote for. At least bring back what was/is possible with the old interface.

• Pierre Trudel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are in a pilot project for O365 so most of our users are still on Exchange. We linked the AD and we are at least able to see busy time of the exchange users. With the new interface I cannot see the busy time of the already configured Exchange accounts in my calendar. Still working fine with the old interface.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base