OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook on the web?

Enable delayed delivery

Can we get delayed delivery in the browser based client please?

127 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cecil.Phillip shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

35 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to reiterate the call for a delayed delivery function in the web client. I need that option all the time. 365's usefulness is hampered without it.

• JGRAY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to be able to send emails out on delay delivery. Often times reminder mails need to be sent while out of office, therefore needs to be functional when Outlook is closed.

• Roy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add an option to send a mail at a later date and time ie. schedule delivery

• JB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have hourly employees that cannot receive emails outside of certain windows. When will delay deliver be available on the online option?

• Lee, Sean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This new edition of outlook 365 stinks. Drafts are save multiple time, searches are not finding things, send button is not always working. I don't trust outlook at all. I have to keep double checking if I have sent , saved or move an emails. You have taken away the delay send function or hidden it. When you close the inbox or extanded folders the don't stay closed, next time you open up a grouping they have expanded again.

This is bad. I notice some people are having the opposite complains as I do that adds to outlooks problem because I don't believe it is a stable environment .

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Going back to the old version since this feature isn't working in the updated version. I love the look of the new one, but this feature was a life saver!

• Pam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only reason I'm going back to the old look is because it shows the 10 second pause for email cancellation and it doesn't show it in new look

• Alanis S Quintero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you add a setting where you can set e-mails to be sent in the future at a specific time? That would be so helpful! Thank You!!!

• Alfaro, Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature! It's always been missing in the web version. As someone else also said, some people write emails late at night or early in the morning, but don't want the recipient to know that. It'd be a game changer if you would add this feature.

• Aaron N. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The message delay feature has been reduced to a maximum of 10 seconds. Personally, I would prefer at least 15 seconds, if not the original 30 seconds. 10 seconds often isn't enough time to both notice and react if you need to make a last second change you catch after hitting the send button.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is needed!!!! I write emails early in the am or late pm and do not want my clients seeing that I am up and working. This NEEDS!!! to be adapted TODAY not ASAP.

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we get the timer back, please? I like knowing how much time I have left to cancel sending an email before it gets sent

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base