OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Want to complete the mail delivery with one session even if multiple recipients are included

I would like to manage the session break at will as I want to complete the one e-mail delivery with one delivery process. Currently, if one e-mail includes multiple recipients in “To”, “CC” and “BCC”, the email delivery session would be divided into several sessions and multiple delivery processes would be generated.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. copy paste doesn't work in Notes

If I copy something from an email and paste it in a note it does not save the content of the note. The note only saves what I manually type.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Type-ahead in categorize popup is not working

Type-ahead in categorize popup is not working

In Outlook.office365.com, when I try to use Keyboard shortcut for "Categorize" there's the following problems:

1. The popup window is too slow for the first time (taking up to a second to load). The second time I press C, there's no delay. (I use Outlook.com-style keyboard shortcuts)

2. When I try to type ahead the name of the category, the letters I type are treated as keyboard shortcuts. (as if I haven't called the category popup.)

Example:
    Task: apply category "plans" to one thread.
    My actions: Quickly press C P L A <Enter>
    Result: Reply…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. fix outlook when it's opened on many tabs in Chrome

Fix performance when outlook opened on multiple tabs (Chrome,Mac). If Outlook is not loading properly, I have to check if it's opened on another tab as well. Once I leave one tab with Outlook it works smooth again...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Scroll function not working correctly for Settings page

When I opened the link for all of the settings the page loaded, but once I scrolled to the bottom of the settings it did not allow me to scroll back up to the top. I finally had to close the window.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Outlook migration issue

after migration from Lotus to Outlook 365 still emails not receiving on outlook

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ghost Messages?

Message is sending multiple times, when I am not pressing the send button. Same thing is happening to other Outlook users that I know. It's like a ghost email...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. it is not better. it is required daily verification code and last version not any required. i don't like this version.

it is not better for last version. last version is better working. it is daily required otp but last version was not

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bad

When I click on the button that I don't want to stay signed in, and also click on the don't ask again check box, please don't make me ask again. Also, don't make me click on the sign in button after I've already signed in.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I am missing my Insights from MyAnalytics.

Insights by MyAnalytics was a great tool to get organized. I wonder why we don't have it.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Change drop-down style in 'move to'

I'm in web browser based outlook only. I have three key folders I move emails into. The order they appear each time on the drop-down thing is based on what I last used. E.g. if I last moved an email to folder A it shows up first among the three. But this way of doing things is stupid. Because the order is always changing depending on the folder I last sent an email into. I want it all to stay in the same order on the drop down so each time I click on it I know where the folder…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Thank you!

Thank you guys! Going PWA was best decision ever!!!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bug logging in

Hi, when I logged in to my laptop today on office.com it re-directed to my hotmail. I don't recall using that login for office.com - that's my business path usually.

When I realised it's my private email I tried logging out, it gave me an error. When I refreshed the page it asked if I wanted to log in "as private". I pressed login with different account, didn't respond.

I refreshed, it logged in in my business environment.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Undo Send not working when attachment is previewed

Undo send feature is not functional when an email is sent while an attachment of the email sent is being previewed. Instead of being sent delayed, the email is immediately sent.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. DarkMode loads in light mode from cal to inbox

Dark mode transition from inbox to calendar has an all white loading screen, can it also be dark? This affects the online version.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. My DKIM verification isn't working

My DKIM verification isn't working on eeadigi.com

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Performance Improvements!!!

Nice improvement in making Log Off immediate (you did that a while ago); and not Deleting email is immediate as well!!! I had avoided the OWA version since these two features were so sloooooww. Thank you.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base