OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. searching by directory

I can't check multiple calendars at once to see specifically who is available and who isn't. If I need to edit and invite - I can't see you is unavailable.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The fonts changed to a bolder version and it makes it so that less can fit into the space. I understand heirarchal fonts but it isn't workin

The fonts changed to a bolder version and it makes it so that less can fit into the space. I understand heirarchal fonts but it isn't workin

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I don't like how the calendar has dots. I want the color lines and words back.

The calendar looks like a blank page when you open it. The only thing noting that you have something scheduled are 3 little dots. Maybe my settings didn't transfer over when I tried the new look, but I really need the color-coded descriptions on my calendar showing as soon as I open it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Since there are NO COLOR THEMES, you cannot see the SETTINGS location well.

Since there are NO COLOR THEMES, you cannot see the SETTINGS location very well.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Current time indicator obscures meeting duration

The blue bar that indicates current time on the calendar has a bubble at the left side that obscures the current meeting duration. Plus, seems to be no option to remove that line or change it's colour, so it's blue on blue. Suggest the current time marker appears only in the column showing the time labels.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I hate it. You cannot write in Spanish on it; the old outlook had an insert function in email.

I hate the new Outlook. The old out look gave you a window to attach the latest documents you were working on. The old outlook allowed me to create archives of correspondence with scores of people by their name. The old outlook did not collapse previous back-and-forth correspondence like the new one does--very inconvenient.

Kill that new Outlook.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. All Inboxes and All Mails

There should be an option to see All Accounts/Mailboxes (from all added mailboxes that are in the left side panel) in a single area, as opposed to have to click on each 'folder' one-by-one. This feature is already available in Outlook Android App.

There should also be an option to see all the emails that have been sent to a given Mailbox without having to click on each sub folder. Sometimes, we're just interested in the latest email rather than how it is organised. Emails end up falling into other sub folders due to mail rules.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Chrome shows notification

On Chrome I see a * notification on the tab meaning there is a new message. But there is no new message. It just wants me to keep going to my Inbox.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. planning meetings

I miss the viewing pane on the right side. I need to fit in meetings and I like to see them lined up on the right when I click on the day. Now, when I click on the day, it acts like I am making a new meeting.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Selecting Multiple Days To Add Events To Instead Of Indivisually.

I have the same meetings and events to go to every week. I don't want to keep adding them day by day by day etc. It'd be nice to select all the days in a month that I want to add the same event to.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Thumbnails!! Please have an option for thumbnail view of attachments so I'm not having to click open every attachment to find what I'm looki

Option to turn on Thumbnail preview for attachments!!
    Generic logo thumbnail only tells you the filetype...

Although many will miss the joys of clicking through thousands of attachment previews every year, and racking up hours waiting for each one to load before realizing it's not the one you're looking for. When I open a message, I want the attachments thumbnails to be a mini preview so I can tell right off without clicking on it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. In Windows-7 it is less fast than the old version

In Windows-7 it is less fast than the old version

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It doesn't move smoothly. It's very choppy/staccato/jumpy. There's not enough space here to provide a full example.

For example, if I scroll to a different area of an email I'm composing and click where I want to start typing, it will not allow me to click there. It jumps back to where I was, so I have to use the arrow keys to get where I want go within the email. Also I very much dislike how the scroll bar disappears if I pause for a few seconds. I find myself wanting to touch my mouse constantly just so the scroll bar remains visible. It's distracting and aggravating, especially when I'm researching and pause and then start…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. No Messages/Leads coming through to my business email from a Funnel

I have a problem with my business email add since I'm not receiving an email from my own website that's used as a funnel. Those who inquire through my email in my domain get replies from my funnel but I don't get any notifications whatsoever that people accessed my domain.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Multiple emails

The requirement to send an email to anyone who is not the originator of an appointment (both at creation and at every change to appointment) is RIDICULOUS! Our business is new to Office 365 and we are finding that our email boxes are full of extraneous emails, which we don't need, thus burying what we do need to see. I preferred the choice of whether to send an email given by our previous provider.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. delete mulitple emails with one button.

So if I want to delete all past email, ie 2017, then when sorted by year I can press one button to delete all

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Today button

I really like having a "Today" button to get back from wherever I have gone to the current day!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. AI interface incorporation in the Inbox/Folders----Justifies the new version, why people need to switch/like it.

As we are in the era of AI(Artificial Intelligence), have a provision to incorporate them into new feature and be a pioneer.

I m interested in the option to automatically analyse the mails in every folder especially inbox and group the mails of same person/entity in a single queue. This will surely help business people who receives thousands mails in a day. 

Also provide a facility to ignore a particular queue unike a classical archive option clicking and wasting times in a playground where millions rolling every second. Do we need to waste time on sequencing/creating archives?

Kindly vote if…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. it has nice colors, much better than the other one which is very bland.

it has nice colors, much better than the other one which is very bland.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base