OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Outlook to create Teams meeting by default when you schedule a meeting

Possibility to select an option so that every meeting you schedule in outlook is a Teams meeting and contains the information to join
    This should be available for the user to configure but also for the admin to force for all users in the organization

192 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

19 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cannot paste from Google Sheets to Outlook

When copying from Google Sheets Excel to Outlook mail, only values can be pasted without any formatting.

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pinned messages do not show preview or sender

In the old outlook pinned messages would show the same things as a normal message, however now they just show the title. Now I have to open up each email to remind myself who it was from and what it was about...

734 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

115 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey all, thanks for your feedback. We changed the pinned items to occupy less space so that you could still see new messages in your inbox even if you had a lot of pinned items.

We assumed that by pinning the items, you would know what the email was about so you’d need less information on the message.

We’ll track this item and figure out whether we want to change it in the future.

Colin

4. Upgrade to Office 365 with premium Outlook features

"Upgrade to Office 365 with premium Outlook features" - why do I see this in the bottom-left corner of my screen? We're on M365 Business. Clicking the link directs me to buy O365 Home. Should I downgrade?

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  12 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Copy and paste multiple email addressed

In the current version you copy and paste email addresses. it would be helpful to be able to do that in this update.

584 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

116 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Read Receipts

Where is setting to have "Read" message receipts?

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  20 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My status always appears as "Away" when I use New Outlook.

Make status work as intended, and as it does on Old Outlook

85 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

72 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug displaying email from qq.com

When receiving email from qq.com , we start to see ? question marks in the mail for certain Chinese characters. Most likely the new outlook version does not use the default qq.com's gb18030 encoding method.

It was working before Jan 30th.

e.g. https://yq.aliyun.com/articles/476273

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Auto deletion or bulk deletion of items in Office 365 group mailbox when it no longer has enough capacity

It would be great if we could delete items in the O365 group mailbox at once by using item retention policy, or if items can be automatically deleted when the O365 group mailbox capacity is almost full. If the mailbox no longer has enough item capacity, we need to manually delete items or recreate the Office 365 group which is time consuming for us.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Want to request recipients to share their calendar when sending the calendar sharing e-mail to them in Ootw

We can request recipients to share their calendar with the Share Calendar option in the Outlook client for semi-annual channel. So, it would be great if Ootw would have the similar requesting feature for the calendar sharing.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Notification when other users edit event in a shared calendar

With the old Outlook Experience, you could ensure that any items added to a shared calendar by another person you were sent an email notification. The actual setting was "When someone updates an event or task on this calendar, send details of the change to:"

This seems to not be available with the new Outlook experience, or hidden somewhere that is not easy to find.

Could you please add this back in, as it is most useful for Shared Calendars, and available with other email/calendar services such as Google.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Want to complete the mail delivery with one session even if multiple recipients are included

I would like to manage the session break at will as I want to complete the one e-mail delivery with one delivery process. Currently, if one e-mail includes multiple recipients in “To”, “CC” and “BCC”, the email delivery session would be divided into several sessions and multiple delivery processes would be generated.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. What happened to the simple Clean-up option ??

Please revert the simple option for Mail / Clean-up or explain to me where it is now hidden.

Thank you

185 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

73 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add an end meetings early option

I love the "end meetings early" feature recently introduced into Outlook desktop. Being able to end meetings 5-10 minutes short allows more time for travel or bathroom breaks for people who have back to back meetings. Can we have a similar feature in OWA?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Have the option to have more formal or casual suggestions

It would be nice to have a choice between casual or formal ( I mean like a setting that you could change at anytime) because I noticed that some people want casual conversation starters but at the same time other people want more formal replies the reason I am suggesting this is because I am in school and if one of my teachers E-mail me something(like a link to a quiz) back I cant reply with something like " Gee thanks" but I also thought of the people who want something less formal something kind of like what's up or…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add more types of personal calendars for combination with work calendar

I like the feature that you can combine the calendar from Outlook.com/Hotmail/Live/MSN or Google with your work calendar to view and manage your personal calendar.

It would be great to add more types of personal accounts and also be able to add another O365 account, as I'm using O365 for work as well as for personal use - but 2 separate subscriptions.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bookings Logo

Email confirmation for Microsoft Bookings displays a blurred image of the logo even if the photo uploaded to be used is of high resolution. In other words, the emails do not retain the quality of the photo used as a logo for Microsoft Bookings.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to Switch Between Multiple E-mail Signatures

I perform many roles within my company, and I really wish I could have the ability to switch between multiple e-mail signatures when composing e-mail via the Outlook 365 platform

186 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  22 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Unable to "Open Calendar" in a calendar group.

Previously, right clicking on a calendar group does not give the option to "Open Calendar" to add other people's calendars or room calendars to any Calendar group.

206 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Mail merge

We need to be able to run mail merges through Outlook on the web, just like on the desktop app, so that we can use this functionality when working away from the office.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 489 490
  • Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base