OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Printing Emails: from an open email, selecting "print" from the ellipsis on the header bar. However, doing this now only results in being in

Printing Emails: from an open email, selecting "print" from the ellipsis on the header bar. However, doing this now only results in being invited to save the email as a document. Looks like a glitch.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New feedback

When I hit attach, the photos are tiny, too small to easily see and they are in single file vertically

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. New feedback

stop sending emails I send to myself or cc: myself on to my own junk folder!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Year arrow selection confusing

on outlook calendar on the panel where you select the month, hitting the up arrow send the year down one, and hitting the down arrow sends it up a year. Having it the other way around would make it a little bit more intuitive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New feedback

Google Chrome did an update now I can't click links in my emails. I get error messages now when it tries to take me to websites I click that I receive through email. For example I receive an email from my Student loan company. When I click on "look at my bill/account" it takes me to an error landing page saying Something Went Wrong. Any ideas how to fix this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. New feedback

Settings menu is blank. I click the gear icon and a space appears for the content, but it remains solid white. Have you tested in privacy modes of browsers?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. New feedback

I need to cut and paste email addresses from my Excel file to my email message. This used to work and now I find it no longer does. I need this immediately.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. New feedback

when i highlight an email- you have placed the "trash"symbol right next to the title of the email!!! if i don't place my cursor just right to read the email- it goes to trash- i have a large minitor and the space to click the email title is not very big- just 1 more issue with this new design- it sucks !!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. New feedback

Skype Profiles, merging is not possible!
    Dear all, you really suffer some emotional problems...you are trying to spread it?
    Awful!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. New feedback

What's With That Stupid Shading?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New feedback

I have, and need, large sizes and amounts of emails in my inbox and folders. The new Outlook makes it very hard to access my Inbox and folders because the new Outlook only loads some of the emails at a time, instead of the whole Inbox or folder. Can you put back or restore the former process of accessing the whole Inbox or folder at once? It is currently very difficult to use, almost unusable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. New feedback

Stop 'deciding' that emails from myself, to myself are all of a sudden junk, once more than one email comes in on that thread. Are you incapable of recognizing this failure? How many messages must I send on this subject? Fix it already.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. New feedback

I hate the new interface on Hotmail, or the upgraded outlook. I'm not able to pop messages out when I reply, I'm unable to attach things, I'm unable to find the settings icon to make changes referenced in some of the posts, and I want to understand why I have two of the same folder now. What gives? Was this not thought out better prior to forcing it on everyone? I haven't enjoyed previous "upgrades" but always seemed to managed. This is very frustrating. I may use the gmail account I have as my primary account to use. ICK!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. New feedback

I do not like the new outlook/Hotmail it doesn't work very well. things do not click, or when they do they close you have to click like 50.000 times before it stays open. Things that were broke are still broke. like font changing styles and/or colours while you are typing delete a single letter and it deletes the whole sentence or the whole email spell checker changed correctly words into incorrect words or changes them to inappropriate words. Microsoft is a multi billion dollar company, why can't it make a simple email service that works?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. New feedback

I would like to set up a rule to delete all messages in my Deleted Items that are more than 30 days old. How do I do that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. New feedback

Every outlook item - single mail should be html/pdf/doc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. New feedback

On the old outlook.com when I replied to a email I had sent it would automatically reply to the person I had sent the email to but now in the new version it replys to me . if it could change back that would be great

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New feedback

The count in the inbox doesn't gets refreshed as you delete the mails or read emails. You have to refresh the whole page to get the count which is really annoying.
    The Dark Theme is not working on your very own edge Browser which is really hard to understand.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. New feedback

the JUNK email folder needs to be at the top under the INBOX like it used to be, not down by the archieve folder. I get so many junk emails and good emails in the JUNK folder that i have to constantly check it, so the way you have it set up now, i have to scroll way down all of my FAVORITE folders, 43ish, to even find the JUNK folder. i'm so sad you have changed this again. spending hours on trying to figure out how this works is so depressing and i don't have this kind of time…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New feedback

when the cog-options is clicked on, the menu drops down, normally clicking the cog again would make the menu go back up, but it just makes it stay there, the only way to get the menu to go away is to click somewhere else randomly on the screen. There may be a reason for this being the way that it is but I just thought I should point it out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base