OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Text code?

can you text the code?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. EMAILS WON'T STAY MOVED

Emails won't stay moved! I move them into folders and they pop back into the inbox - sometimes I have to move them over 5 times before they stay there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can not open PDF in Outlook.com

Can not open PDF in outlook.com even when PDF Reader is installed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Issues with uploading attachments

When trying to attach images, they begin to load but do not complete, whether as a copy or Onedrive file. I even tried creating a word doc with the 7MB images, of which was 800kB, and not even that document would attach. This is a joke...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. [Suggestion]:Loading Icon for Link Preview for users with slow connection.

Please add a client side loading/generating icon for link preview so on slow internet connections we know that outlook is processing the preview.

Alternatively pre-generate a link preview box so we can continue typing a email without worrying about formatting errors.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. [Suggestion]:Sweep not working

The Sweep function used to delete ALL messages from a sender by only checking one email. Now it only works as a delete function. Why? I have so many emails. Sweep should function exactly as it is named...sweep ALL messages from a sender.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. [Suggestion]:UNWANTED ADS

I NEED TO GET REMOVED UNWANTED ADS COVERING SPACE ON RIGHT SIDE OF MY E -MAIL SCREEN THERE- BY REDUCING SIZE OF OUR LATOP SCREEN.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. [Suggestion]:UNWANTED ADS

I NEED TO GET REMOVED UNWANTED ADS COVERING SPACE ON RIGHT SIDE OF MY E -MAIL SCREEN THERE- BY REDUCING SIZE OF OUR LATOP SCREEN.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. [Suggestion]:Put "sent later" in "sent later" category, dont put it under "DRAFT". thank you.

Put "sent later" in "sent later" category, dont put it under "DRAFT". thank you.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. [Suggestion]:Show only new emails...

Outlook is a good, but in an update or future
    release it would be really good to have a feature that would only show new emails that you have arrived instead of searching through a long list of emails, which is very time consuming. Thanks.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. [Suggestion]:Ads work; email doesn't

Hi there, I'm having poor internet connection at a hotel and difficulty navigating my email and getting work done. However, all ads sure still pop up no problems! This seems like poor prioritizing.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. [Suggestion]:For some reason the move to dropdown will not work for me to move items to another folder. It used to work , but not now.

When I try to move an E-mail item to another folder the dropdown will not open the selections to move the item.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. [Suggestion]:First email not loading until clicking somewhere else

When selecting first email in the list it does not load. When I click on another email and then back it then loads.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. [Suggestion]:Please fix.....

Emails wont load. Already went through microsoft to fix but nothing changed

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. [Suggestion]:speed change

Since you made changes to my outlook email it has become painfully slow. What can you do to speed it up to what once was great.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. [Suggestion]:We want block the hacker to login again our email address

I want block the hacker to login my email address again, i tried changed the password for 2times, but they still can login my email address

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. [Suggestion]:this is not working well

TOO SLOW
    since you made changes recently the site is so much slower.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base