OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add ability for Zoom Meetings to be added to calendar.

Outlook.com should be able to read emails that contain Zoom meeting requests (usually with a weblink) and add them to calendars.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create an option for time to leave

When selecting a reminder for a calendar, developing an option that is "Time to Leave" - Time to Leave will notify you when it is "time to leave" based on your location, the location of your next event, traffic, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Being able to decline a meeting set on condition from a rule

My team uses Microsoft teams to schedule our overall work. Thies means That when en event is created in the teams calendar I get automatically invited to it.

I understand that the setting allow me to automatically decline every meeting or put them in tentative, But i would like to be able to conditional rules to say (this one from my Boss put it as a tentative tentative) (this one with has a specific mention on the subject Decline)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow me to update an invite without sending an email

Allow me to easily and intuitively update an invite without sending an email out to the group.

I often need to make a small change to an invite that shouldn't require blasting everyone on the invite list.

I've been using Outlook for two years and if I'm able to do this, I've not found a way that works reliably. I regularly feel embarrassed at work thanks to your software. I see little concern for users here. I'm a passionate detractor of Microsoft product as a result.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Group bookning certain people

Book in Group calendar without bookning yourself.
    When making a bookning in a group calendar, but only want to book some of the members of the group.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Rolling 10 Business days in Calendar View

We would like the Calendar to have a Rolling 10 Business days view. Today is always on the left and it shows the next 10 Business days for availability and future scheduling.
    Get on it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. secondary calendar invite track

Be able to track invites in secondary calendars so that they can be used for their specific purposes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. meeting hour limitation

It would be great to limit the number of hours of meeting on a day. Once you reach a certain number of meeting hours on the calendar, it will block any new meeting and full all your day as busy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. define number of weeks in calendar view

I want to define how many weeks I view in my "monthly" calendar view, typically 3 weeks so I can see more on each day

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. automatic travel entry on calendar does not find latest flight info

Outlook found my flight and added it automatically to my calendar. When I received an email from the airline changing the flight time, Outlook did not update. Then, I could not correct the flight times myself because the automatic entry is uneditable. Nor can I forward the itinerary to anyone. So I am deleting the automatic entries and adding them back myself.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. See all events for the recurrent item including events whose date/time has been modified

I would like to see or obtain all events for the recurrent item including events whose date/time has been modified. Because If we change the date or time for one of the recurrent event, it’s no longer treated as the recurrent item and we are not able to identify when the item has been changed by opening the original recurrent item.
    So, it would be great if we could see all events for the recurrent item including events whose date/time has been modified.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. business day

I would like to be able to have a reoccurring reminder/appt set for the 1st business day or weekday of each month. I don't think that option is available. Thought it might be helpful to more folks as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add 'Never' as an option for default calendar reminders

It is possible to set a reminder on an event to 'Never' - however for some reason it is not possible to set this as the default option. It seems an easy thing to add and would make a big difference! I do not use event reminders so every time I add an event I have to remember to select 'Never'.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Overlaid calendar in task bar

display overlaid calendars in task bar. Currently only the default calendar is displayed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. deleted meeting details

Allow the user to be able to display the Teams Meeting details in the body of the email after being deleted. So far, the only way to join after having deleted the meeting details in the body is to click into the Join Teams Meeting option at the top of the window header, which is not user friendly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add task to calendar

Please add the feature that when you add a task that it automatically adds it to your calendar!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Merge calanders

Please create a MERGE CALANDERS OPTION I wish to merge my google and outlook calendar together

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Find free calendar slot for all or most invitees to be able to attend

When you are looking to get multiple people onto a meeting it would be great if there was a feature that correlated all invitees calendars to give options on when meeting would be feasible or the best options ( John Smith out of office but the remainder free etc ).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make it possible to schedule a meeting in Outlook.com (on the mobile app) and add a Zoom meeting

Currently it is possible to schedule a meeting in the Outlook mobile app for Office 365 accounts and have the option to schedule a Zoom meeting instead of just a teams or skype for business meeting.

Currently Outlook.com accounts in the Outlook mobile app only seem to support scheduling an online meeting through regular Skype (which isn't very helpful these days).

It is possible to add the Zoom plugin to Outlook.com accounts and use it via the web, it just doesn't seem possible to use that in the mobile app for Outlook.com accounts

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. [Suggestion]:Easy time setting (24 hour enabling)

Allow easy shorthand for event time (e.g. 24 hour format; 1200, 0800, 1700). Google calendars does this, and that aspect alone saves individuals 2 minutes/event of failed attempts to set times for meetings.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base