OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. minutes

add 45 minutes option in the list of time slot available in the endtime field when creating an invitation
    lot of people don't need a 30min or 1h meeting but 45 to have some buffer
    the same can be achieved by macro but we can ask all employee to create a macro for it

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple Calendar Reminders

I am looking at Office 365 as a viable alternative to Google Apps. One of the most useful features of Google Calendar is that I can have multiple reminders specified. So for instance my default is to receive a reminder 2 weeks ahead, 1 week ahead, 2 days ahead and 2 hours ahead.

I can only see an option for one reminder on the Office 365 calendar and can't see how to add more. This is a serious omission. A basic calendar requirement in my opinion.

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

51 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Calendar updates

I don't like what's just changed in Outlook Calendar. I used to enjoy dragging and dropping events from one day to another. Is this gone? Please bring it back. It was very useful, Thanks.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Calendar reminder does not work

Your calendar, in theory improved, does not send remind email. This is very unfortunate. It was working perfectly well, and suddenly I missed few things (to call doctor for my chirurgical intervention set up date for example) because I blindly believe for that reminder. Will make adjustments quickly?

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New Calendar version?

DID YOU AUTOMATICALLY CHANGE THE CALENDAR TO A NEW VERSION? HOW DO I CHANGE BACK TO THE ORIGINAL? HELP!!

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Beta calendar still doesn't have the functionality of Classic... Thread says this is fixed but it's not...

Thread says Beta calendar is fixed to have reminders, but it still doesn't allow the email reminder. Still missing important functionality of Classic calendar.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. font size on printed calendar is too small

font size on printed calendar is too small

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "Add calendar" options (subscribe to calendar, import ics files) were clearer and easier to find in old Outlook.com

The options for adding new calendars were easier to find when they were at the top of the page; now I have to scroll down to the bottom of my list of calendars to find them. It also does not make sense that the "From file" option is under "Discover calendars". If I have a file I want to add the calendar from, then I already know about that calendar and don't need to discover it, so I wouldn't look for that there.

69 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Turn off reminders by default or use previous setting in calendar

In the calendar beta reminders are on by default now, they didn't used to be.
    Please add the option to either turn off the reminders by default so I don't have to turn it off everytime, or have it so it saves your previous reminder setting from the last event added.

Hate this about the calendar beta!

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. printing calender

I need to be able to print the calendar like I could before. Now the calendar won't print correctly in landscape mode. It prints half on one page and half on another. The margins are off and look lopsided when printed.

I also like being able to print a date range. For example, I sometimes need to print 3 months at a time when I'm looking at my schedule. Now I have to go and print from each month instead. It takes too much time.

I miss being able to scroll down through the calendar. I sometimes need to look…

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. search calendar

Old search in Outlook calendar required less clicks, had instant results, and the results showed on calendar in current month view. New experience requires me to complete my query and click search. The results are displayed in a chronological list which means the event I was looking for was at the bottom.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Set email reminders on events

Please restore email reminder functionality to calendar! I rely on this to keep track of my schedule and I'm now using Google calendar because I can't get this Outlook.com beta to send me email reminders.

204 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

123 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. calendar notifications shared calendar

Be able to disable calendar notifications on a per calendar notification, rather than an all or nothing approach. My colleague shared his calendar with me and so suddenly I received all of his calendar notifications as well as my own, which is not ideal.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. print details

In the Outlook Calendar, I can't print the page of details, I need this it for my business.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Invitation Office from participants

When i invite participants in a meeting i'm asked to enter a place to hold the meeting.

I would like to have a list of the offices from the participants to choose from as a suggestion.

Currently i click on the Participant i want to hold the meeting and Copy & Paste his Office into the place. With this suggestion i could save three clicks. I would find this very helpful...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Email Pop ups

Very much dislike the new mail pop ups. Return the mail system to what is was with the email reminder capability.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. HEX Codes for Calendars and Categoriy Colors

Allow for custom colors of categories and calendars by allowing users to create colors based on HEX Codes (google calendar does this already so I'd love for you to blast them out of the competition)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Various Outlook clients need consistent calendar colors

Add "YELLOW" color to calendar option - just like your Outlook Mobile client on iOS. Yellow color calendar on iOS Outlook app, turns the color gray on outlook web. Use consistent colors between Outlook clients.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Contact's birthday does not reappear in Birthday Calender

I accidentally removed a contact's birthday from the Birthday calendar and now I cannot get it back in. Changing the contact's birthday and back does not generate a new entry in Birthday calender anymore. This worked 2 days ago!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base