email page blank

140 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

earl.markley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey, I’m really sorry to hear you had this problem!

We had an issue for a couple days where some people weren’t seeing the mail in their inbox. This was resolved, though. Please let us know in the comments if you are still experiencing this problem!

Colin

219 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • outlook_99D16E5C0F93DC91 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

don't have any e mails, my account is empty, everything is empty I cant see anything on my inbox, nor any other folder on this account, I've tried to log in from different devices and still have the same result no e mails appear or any other archive, I even tried sending an e mail right now and still my inbox is empty and I can't use the app either

• dawnwilson1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My hotmail account is not working, inbox, junk mail are blank and when I tried to send messages they won't open a new window

• jeannedesimone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

None of my emails appear. Only the bar indicating categories appears, like Inbox, Junk, Drafts, Sent, Deleted. There are no visible emails.

• donniethompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My EMAIL MESSAGES WILL NOT OPEN PLEASE HELP. DO NOT SEND AN EMAIL TO ME CAUSE I CAN'T OPEN IT. THOUGH I HAVE AN OLD BROWSER, YAHOO AND AOL MAIL WORKS, BUT HOTMAIL SUDDENLY STOP WORKING YESTERDAY. PLEASE HELP

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't believe this isn't fixed yet. No change in my status. I have a handful of emails showing in a top pane. The bottom 1/2 of page is blank. If I open an email, it's blank. It's like its'not working. here's the strange part...before noon it was fine. After that, it stopped working. I need this fixed ASAP please.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Deleting email causes the website to lag and it is not until a while later that the messages have been moved to deleted items. Recently, my account itself had frozen with the centre screen being blank, while I could see only the side bars. The problem was definitely with the site as all other functions on my device were working and the internet was connected.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

The new Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base