OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

HELP 10th time

WTF with this . My email account was temporarily suspended last week for unknown reasons. Had to open EXTRA outlook accounts to receive security codes none of which worked (last week). I went to that email address of mine yesterday and was able to log in. Enjoyed it for 24 hours. Now the same address of mine is temporarily suspended again. Quit dancing around It took a whole week to remedy that email address? This is what it turns into? Address in question xxxxxx@outlook.com Suspended for POSSIBLE suspicious activity? All i did was look at my email nothing came in or went out. I suppose i gotta wait another week for this? So i can go through the same BS again? This is about the 5th outlook address i have had and each time the same thing Go through the chat box get the run around call the MS 1800 number nobody there fill out form

These Outlook email accounts are strictly dispossible. For whatever purpose that would be. They are only good for 1 week and then your MS team suspends them

0 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

dshine1115 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base