OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

"Send" goes to drafts

Everything I "send" goes to drafts and doesn't get sent.

686 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

johnsoncitybirthclass shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there, I understand that we’re having sporadic problems with sending email, specifically that they are being moved to the Drafts folder but don’t seem to be sending.

One reason why this could happen is if your account becomes flagged for suspicious behavior. If you find yourself in this situation, please follow account verification instructions that are shown on the draft.

332 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OUTLOOK GET THIS PROBELM FIXED - It's so frustrating, I don't have the time for this in a busy work environment.

• Glen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have email going to draft,In order to verify my account they send only by sms ,I don't have a cell phone

Is been a while since I’m having this issue, I try to send an email and it goes to draft. This is frustrating. Can you let me know how to fix it.

• serkan çokhamur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

andorid iphone tablet I do not use the email is unnecessary vürüs free money google you tube tiwiter isragram vs site money don't worry when you can't deal with the future money no one free money don't worry when you don't worry

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

choose a different e mail provider. My e mail requires a phone to send but i have no phone. not one single email has been sent even though tried to send one

• janine johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When are you going to fix the email problems? It is so frustrating when I send the email then it goes to Draft instead.

• denise Whitt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When sending an email and hitting reply the email goes to draft. It's also not searching properly any news why. I also lost all my pinned emails

• Pam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is the worst outlook. I cannot delete a couple of emails at a time. I have to check off every one because if I select inbox then every email will be deleted. Leave well enough alone don't fix what is not broken.

No puedo enviar, ni guarda el mensaje que tardé media hora en redactar.
    Además, tardé otra media hora tratando de enviar comentarios. Hace cuatro meses que esto es continuo. Se pierde tiempo de trabajo. Sólo me cabe entender que el diseñador de estos cambios es un inepto.

Had the computer repaired due to the hard drive being bad. After getting it home I found out I had sign in under outlook instead of msn.com which is still my wife's sign in. I signed into to outlook and now it is telling me that I have sign in again and will not let me send e-mails. And doers not show sent e-mails or drafts.

• alainmenier@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bonjour,
    Depuis ce matin je n'arrive pas à envoyer de mail . Une fois le mail envoyé cela va directement dans le brouillon je comprend plus rien. Aidez moi s'il vous plait

• GEORGE MELANITIS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everything I "send" goes to drafts and doesn't get sent.
    THE SAME PROBLEM AGAIN.

I TRIED TO SENT A MESSAGE AND FAILD !!

THE AUTOMACLY ANSWER SAYS THAT I DONT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO SEND THIS EMAIL !!!!!!!

THE SAME PROBLEM WHERE AND THE PREVIOUS WEEK !!

HELP

• Nia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It keeps asking to 'verify' by providing a cell phone number. What if I don't have a cell phone?

all my interac pages are in half pages only how can I get it to show full pages ?

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base