OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

"Send" goes to drafts

Everything I "send" goes to drafts and doesn't get sent.

680 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

johnsoncitybirthclass shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there, I understand that we’re having sporadic problems with sending email, specifically that they are being moved to the Drafts folder but don’t seem to be sending.

One reason why this could happen is if your account becomes flagged for suspicious behavior. If you find yourself in this situation, please follow account verification instructions that are shown on the draft.

332 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Steve Dunn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue as everyone else but this is a sporadic happening. Also curious that when I hit the folder icon it does not show a quantity but when I open it it has emails and says still working on it

• Maarit Sorri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same problem, I can´t answer the mails. I can write, but there is no send button, If I click answer-button, it makes a draft to incoming box.

• martin.bj17 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Estimado/a, necesito saber como poder visualizar mi mensaje con un solo click. Hubo un error y se altero la configuracion de mi casilla de mail. Recurro a su ayuda para poder mantenerla como hasta ayer. Lo que necesito en primera instancia es que no me agrupe los mails por dia y por otro lado que pueda visualizar el mail al darle click sobre el mensaje no leido. desde ya muchas gracias.

• Camilo Cover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

es una mierda esta version! No Puedo ver los mensajes la bandeja de entrada se bloquea!! esta bloqueda!

• Alexander Bukis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even my OLD Contacts Files cannot Open or Search... are you doing the Upgrading or Distracting? No Old Emails and No Contacts List...

• Robert Brewer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get the annoying "You must verify your account " message but no BLOODY BOX TO PUT THE CODE IN!!! So the whole charade goes on and on and on and on.............

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sent emails are sent to 'drafts' and just languish there. This hat been gong on for weeks.

• Duncan Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems to happen for me when I'm attaching pictures to an e-mail. This literally started happening for me today. This is clearly an outlook bug and has nothing to do with storage.

I am having the same problem as many others.
    I cannot send or receive emails. And after freeing up storage, it is still not working.
    What is going on?!!!!!!

Can receive emails but cannot reply. Add new message and it doesn't go to "drafts" and will not "send". Cannot "delete" individual or entire folder other than junk mail. Cannot get any response from Hotmail engineer.. many other tabs do not respond. Maybe a serious problem since so many other are experiencing similar problems.

• Selim Zabeth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not use send button to send messages, reply or forward messages, to make it worse I can not sign out from my Outlook account. We need a patch to fix this.

• Selim Zabeth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not send my emails by clicking on send button, I can not also click to reply on my received messages or to forward them. Also, to make it worse I can not click on sign out. I have to close down my page. All buttons get freezed. We need a patch to fix these features.

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base