you did not answer my original question

did not receive any help to my query.

17 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

donnahues@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey all,

You can reach Outlook.com support by going to the Help pane (the ? icon in the header) and searching for solutions to your problem. If the solutions provided do not solve your problem, you can click “Yes” to “Still need help?” on the bottom. Then you’ll have the option to contact a support agent.

Colin

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need help to reset my password. I tried repeatedly on my cell phone and the problem just got worse. Please help!

i sent a message a day or so ago about not getting all my facebook messages into my hotmail inbox. could you help me please?

I need real customer support not pre filled answered, all mail in 'other' folder seems to be permanently deleted, need help NOW!!!!!

• Pauline Davidson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been alerted by equifax that my account may be being used by someone else. I have now changed my password and need to know that my account is safe

• Aseema commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You are really the worst company regarding customer service! for years I have tried get this work, and still the same problems. And you never answer my questions!!!!

• carl jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I searched help for "change recovery email address" and got help on "Recover deleted email,:" which I did not need or want. I already knew that. I still need to know how to change my recovery email address.

• Debbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Importing Air Bnb calendar to outlook works but then won't always update, especially with a new listing? I have spoken to Air Bnb and they say it is an outlook issue.

I see a number 1 in my inbox label but cannot find that email... 1 means 1 unread, how can I find this unread message????

• Jim Price commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Attachments are indicated with the paper clip but when I open the email there is no attachment.

← Previous 1

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base