OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

JUNK MAIL

Blocked e-mails still get through! FIX this! You are smart enough!

18 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Betty Whitford shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On average, I get at least a dozen or more junk emails in my inbox every single **** day. Very amateurish for a large company to continue to allow this. I may disconnect and drop this account. No excuse for this level of incompetence at this stage in technology. I would not be surprised if this note causes a rise in the number of junk emails I get.

• Patsy . commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

they aren't going to fix this if we don't pay for their service. Since they change their format it's getting worse every day and they don't care. My junk mail is nuts every day I clear it out a dozen times and the same garbage.

• Maria Wallman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same adresses/subjects that comes through. Annoying! Getting 100s of junk email every day! I report and block but they still manage to get in mý mail

• Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't we get a block function that stops the emails from coming through at all instead of just sending it to our junk mail? I got 69 messages in my junk mail overnight. I tried changing subscriptions and half of the subscriptions (which I never subscribed to) won't let me unsubscribe. I tried changing all blocked e-mails to blocking the domain and I have now gone from 20 junk mails a day to 69 now.

• Orville commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I have hundreds if not thousands of BLOCKED addresses, yet these folks still get through. I even tried adding filters to stop them or at least have them all go to the JUNK FOLDER, but many still end up right in my INBOX. This should NOT be happening!

The new Outlook.com: Spam

Feedback and Knowledge Base