OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Account Verification: I am trying to verify and the verification puzzle is stalling. I cannot send an important email.

I am trying to verify and the verification puzzle is stalling. I cannot send an important email.

5 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

E_H2019 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, it seems every time I try to send an email including replying to colleagues emails my account is stopped and I am asked for verification each time. I understand why you do this but to face this problem every time I try to send an email is so inconvenient.

• freya.salpietro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

(english below)
    Neues Konto kann nicht "freigeschaltet" werden!

beim senden der ersten email kommt eine meldung dass das Konto überprüft werden muss. wenn ich "Überprüfen" cicke, dann erscheint ein popup "Verifizierungspuzzle wird geladen...", aber das nudelt ewig vor sich hin ohne dass das puzzle endlich erscheint.....

Das betroffene Konto ist freya.salpietro@outlook.com

sie können mich über kar_tietze@msn.com oder karlti@microsoft.com erreichen.

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Karl Tietze

Cannot verify new account.
    before sedning first email i have tp verify the account, but the popup spins endlessly desplaying "verificationpuzzle gets loaded..." but nothing happens.
    so my freind cannot use his outlook account :(

the affected account is freya.salpietro@outlook.com.

you can reach me under karl_tietze@msn.com or karlti@microsoft.com.

Thank you in advance.

Karl Tietze

• Martin von WIttich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Doesn't work for me either. Apparently the CAPTCHA JS code is blocked by CSP:

[Report Only] Refused to load the script 'https://cdn.funcaptcha.com/fc/js/5061eec12302ccb9e1702a5983b56961/standard/funcaptcha_api.js'; because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'nonce-BTYCSRz0X3uWoMjv8gRCeA==' *.res.office365.com owassets.azureedge.net owamaildev.blob.core.windows.net shellprod.msocdn.com *.bing.com *.skype.com *.skypeassets.com *.delve.office.com *.cdn.office.net static.teams.microsoft.com *.adnxs.com *.aolcdn.com connect.facebook.net 'report-sample' 'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'". Note that 'script-src-elem' was not explicitly set, so 'script-src' is used as a fallback.

Version 71.0.3578.98 (Offizieller Build) Built on Ubuntu , running on Ubuntu 18.04 (64-Bit)

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base