Calendar colors are not as sharp and deep

Use Classic

20 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

sartanna@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! We have just released an option to switch to more saturated calendar colors in the new Outlook on the web.

If you would like to try out this experience, please click on the gear icon in the top right of your calendar module to access your settings, and toggle “Bold event colors”.

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sonya Engle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like the new version of Outlook Calendar - the daily event items are not nearly as bold or prominent as in the previous version and much harder to see. It's too muted, soft, pastel. Also, I liked the option of seeing the day's events in the right pane of the calendar. It's almost hard to locate the current day of the month because it's too light in color. Bring back the bolder colors and brighter white background.

• pamrx@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The colors on the new calendar are so faint it's not worth having them. Please return back to previous look with bright easy to see colors for events. Thanks

• J. B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new Calendar is terrible and has no bright colors that divide; along with reminders (the package has set me back)... Why did this team change the calendar format !!!!!!

Its just bland and its hard to be organized with my multiple folders in the calendar that were bright, stuck-out, and created organization for my heavy workload. Its as if it has gone backwards about 10 years prior.

Put it back to the previous layout of 2018 - it was bold, easy, and could be quickly referenced when I had multiple things to do daily with its bright color schemes.

• FHL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

very pale colors in new calendar ui. please change it to the old one or add more options to adjust it.

• John Karen Bell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to have all these bright beautiful colours for each of my "calendars" and now they are insipid pastels - how do I change that?

The new Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base