OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

SPAMMERS CLONING MICROSOFT ACC EMAILS

Please find a way to stop "spammers" cloning one's Microsoft Account picture and email as I'm fed up with the amount of spam emails Im getting of late from "MYSELF TO MYSELF' with my account picture and email

16 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Karen Kazza Hawkes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • rebecca.lamarca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No longer can I block all the addresses in my spam folder, because it says some of them are from my own email address. Super annoying. Fix it.

• tinbhan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You keep putting emails from myself to myself into my junk folder; bad! I am my own safe sender, my own contact; you should be able to recognize any email from me is not junk! Please fix asap!

• tinbhan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You broke it again. For the last month the problem of putting my own emails to myself in junk had been fixed - as of today, it is broken again. Please stop putting my own email messages into my junk folder. It is ridiculous that you cannot recognize that a) it's from my own email address, b) I'm a safe sender to myself and c) I'm a contact of myself. Come on.

• lwhitney1@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sending an e-mail to myself, from myself, goes into the junk folder. This happens even after adding my e-mail address to the safe senders list. Wth?

2 Next →

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base