OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Double clicking on the "Junk Email" folder should bring the menu buttons on top to the way they were before.

Double clicking on the "Junk Email" folder should bring the menu buttons on top to the way they were before. In the old version, if you were checking your "Junk Email" folder to see if there was something in there that is hot junk, would change the top menu "Empty folder" button to just the "Delete" button, which it should since you now have either a selected or open mail. And, if you "single clicked the "Junk Email" folder button it close an open mail and still keep it highlighted in the folder. But, again in the old version, if you "double clicked" the "Junk Email" folder button it would un-highlight the previously highlighted mail and bring back the "Delete all" button. This function should not be removed and should be put back into this newer version. As it is now, I could be looking through over 200 junk mail and could be in the middle of the list. Now I just clicked on one (to see if it is really junk or not), decide it is and want to not only close it but un-highlight it so so the "Empty folder option comes back up. But no!!! instead, I have to exit out of the folder by choosing a different folder and the re-select the "Junk Email" folder again. And guess what!!!! Now I am at the top of the list again and have to scroll down again, searching for where I left off before I can again start searching for what might not be actual junk email. This is a REAL PAIN IN THE ....

0 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

obscott69@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base