bran.lab shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

125 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • pascaljeanne1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i just want to get my old account , lemusiclover1 im not a robot ! i wil try again and finally i will get an other mail box ; its not very commercial acting like that !

ah the most ridiculous , is that i recover my mail box for 4 hours 2 days ago and since Nothing cool !

• Kopal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why on God's green earth, do I get read receipts either a few hours or after an entire day? I had to send a time sensitive email yestrday and I didn't get a bounce back receipt until 24 hours later. This also isn't the first time this has happened! Please fix it! I need to know when my email was deviled and when it bounces back. Also make the read receipts more readable sometimes they go to my other folder which is unreadable.

Also please allow a tab where the sender gets an icon indicating that the email was delivered successfully instead of having to wait 24 hours to get a read receipt.

• kathy maddux commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our cell phones have a check mark when a text has been opened. But our email has nothing! I have asked Outlook/Hotmail to come up with something o that we KNOW WHEN OUR MAIL HAS BEEN OPENED! We need to know that it has been received!

They mentioned calling it "read receipts" - I don't care for that - it doesn't say anything to me. How about just calling it "opened"?

I always wonder, have they seen my email yet? Did it arrive? I want to know! If you vote for this change/addition, I was told they will work on a fix for this more quickly!
    Come on - don' t you want to know when your emails have been opened? I know I do! thanks!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SVP ajouter la fonction ou option, ( lorsque j,envoie un courriel) : Confirmation de lecture ou accusé réception. Vous améliorez Outlook mais vous enlevez des fonctions qu'on avait avant ou bien c'est encore possible mais je ne sais pas où la trouver. Votre aide svp.

• arnold e guzman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

alguien puede ayudarme cuando envio un correo electronico desde mi samsung se me regresa nunca se va hacia su destinario

• cristina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

spesso è essenziale poter aggiungere una ricevuta di lettura, non capisco perchè sia stata tolta, dovreste assolutamente rimetterla

Siguiendo las instruccione, borre: Cookies y otros datos de sitios; Imágenes y archivos almacenados en caché menos de 316MB.
    Todo sigue igual, las imagenes no aparecen en el menú ni en los correos mientras los estoy redactando ni cuando los recibo en este ordenado enviados también desde este ordenado. Sin embargo al recibirlos en el Teléfono (con Android) en otra cuenta Outlook, si aparecen.
    En el correo que ustedes me mandaron solo se ve el cuadradito
    A continuación te mando los tres primeros Emojis traídos del menú (en los dos primeros veo cuadraditos, en el tercero el corazón)
    🌿😭❤️

in the new version of outlook there are loads of things missing that was in the older version. ie the task bar that had the crop a picture tool or the option to see if someone has read your email (read receipt) there is just loads of things missing

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base