what happen to logging out

can't log out

36 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

anglersd@outlook.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

First off, thank you for using Outlook.com and for taking the time to provide feedback.

I just wanted to send a quick update and let you know that you can indeed log out of Outlook.com. If you click on the Me Control (your name/picture) at the top right hand corner. From there you should see a Sign Out/Log out option.

This will close your session and sign you out of outlook.com.

Hope this helps

David Los

59 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RomanceDance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is the log out? is there one?
    Can I have an icon to click to log on like live mail?

• john.brooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is literally nowhere to sign out in the new update. Q&A says to 'select my picture in the top right' and its not there.

ADD THE BUTTON BACK TO SIGN OUT.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Logout button is missing in upper right corner, in IE 11. CAN'T LOG OUT except by closing the entire browser tab.

• dorimerav@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

and again!!!! no logging out!!!
    What's wrong with your company!!!! no security unreleyable!!! unbeliviebale!!! again and agin you try to skip logging out even thought you know it's unsafe!!!
    Please let me log out every time!

STOP BIG-BROTHERING hotmail! let me log out so I can log into my other account!

• dorimerav@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Again!!!! what happened to logging out????!!!!
    Can't log out agian and logging in without an address and pass word is very very dengerous!!!! and a scurity breach!!!!!
    When will you stop messing with the mail box!!!

Where have you hidden the sign-out option? Why do you have to make changes all the time. I just get used to how the page is arranged and you go and change it again.

• Sandi Nixon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can no longer log out of my hot mail account. My picture is hidden somewhere on the right side and I can not get to it. what the heck is going on with outlook now? They ruined hot mail.

← Previous 1 3

The new Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base