OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Email reminders in Beta are not visible

Thank you for finally putting email reminders into the Beta version of Calendar :-) However, unfortunately the Beta version it doesn't allow me to see the existing email reminders - there is a blue hyperlink, but nothing happens when I click on it. When I go from Beta back to Original calendar, I can see and edit the email reminders.

39 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

R. B. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'M ALSO MISSING THE E-MAIL REMINDERS OF OUTLOOK CALANDARS.
    RESTORING MY SYSTEM BACK TO 12 JUN DID NOT WORK. SHOULD I GO BACK FURTHER???

• Julie L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Email reminders for the calender is very important for me. Please bring this function back! I don't find it the new web version of Outlook.

• Julie L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Email reminders for the calender is very important for me. Please bring this function back! I don't find it the new version of Outlook.

• leonmalins@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The email hyperlink on old recurring emails is retained but does not work and there is no visible provision to set an email reminder when setting up a new calendar item.

It would be a good idea, and certainly more convenient, to put back access to the OLD calendar until you can fix the missing email reminder problem with the NEW calendar.

• cddyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot find how to add an email reminder in the new version.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now that the "old version" of calendar is gone on my account, the ability to send myself an email reminder of upcoming meetings is also gone. The new version of Calendar is missing this function. Please bring it back.
    This is a very important function for me.

Thank you.

• Tina Heuer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where do I find the email reminder option when adding an event. I heavily depend on this option.

• Brad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE PUT BACK EMAIL REMINDERS WITH CUSTOM REMINDER TIMES! THIS WAS GREAT AND A HUGE REASON WHY I LIKE OUTLOOK.

Please re-initiate email reminders in the outlook (hotmail) calendar - don't know why you deleted that option????

• Richard Guy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Beta version does not include email reminders for Calendar. Can't revert back to non-beta version. ADD EMAIL REMINDERS!!!! WHAT IS THE PROBLEM????

I have the same dependency and sentiment that others have with reminders. I heavily rely on them and won't use Beta until reminders are addressed.

• Dietrich Ginocchio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please restore email-based reminders. The Outlook Calendar update is great overall, yet I cannot use it because I rely on email-based reminders significantly. It's nice having a second reminder separate from the standard calendar push notification.

• jerakeen2@live.co.uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Despite suggestions in other posts that email reminders are no available in the beta the option is still not showing in my calendar entry screen.

The new Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base