OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Cant send and open emails

I have to refresh few times the page until I can open an email. Sending a one-line email takes minutes.

7 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ebajcsi@outlook.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PROBLEM IN SENDING MAIL TO ANYONE IT SHOWS IN DRAFTS WHEN I AM SEND MAILS TO ANYONE

PROBLEM IN SENDING MAIL TO ANYONE IT SHOWS IN DRAFTS WHEN I AM SEND MAILS TO ANYONE

• maryeileen1973 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not send letter - I will put on facebook and twitter how free emai;s from outlook.com block lie and controle - against law, I am reporting

• exeter-recordings@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couldn't be more disappointed with the new hotmail. Been using this service for years and my folders consistently don't load and I have to hit "retry". The past two weeks, every time I go to "reply all" to an email, it doesn't send when I have a full internet connection. I have to try multiple times just to send an email. Ever here of less is sometimes better? Time to take a step backwards......

• kon_zap commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to send a lot of e-mail and can't do it. W H Y ???????????????????

• thomasktiki100 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

seems you have almost 3000 people that could not send out emails, you system needs to be more intuitive

Unbelievable that sending email is functionality this no longer possesses.

• DvanderSpil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am unable to send emails consistently. Either attachments will not load to the email or the email will be unable to send.
    This has been a consistent problem for the past 3months.
    Can you please fix this?

• TiffinDeckers@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can not send e-mals.
    all other accounts work fine.
    Cleared account of over 1,000 emails.
    Logged in next day still unable.
    The list you sent was way too extensive.
    Open new message type in one letter sent to error message saying something went wrong.

• david_saitta@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

outlook.live.com is nothing but painful to use! extremely chaotic presentation of conversations! furthermore i cant send emails at the moment! tried with different browsers..

• geekimnot@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have to click multiple times just to send a message. The new version has ZERO pluses, only minuses (ergonomy, bugs). Please do something before i migrate to another mail for good.

• dshine1112 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When i try to SEND a new message i get a little pop up box in the upper right corner saying that my message has not been sent yet....see more. Another message pops up above center of my message saying please verify your account before sending message. Another box pops up in the middle center asking me to verify by phone number. I do not have or own a cell phone isnt there another way i can do this?

• gswft@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been using your e-mail service forever. However, since you give me a new format several months ago I am have a lot of trouble sending e-mail.

• lieke_meuleman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't send my mails two out of three times, since a few months. Only after several times refreshing. Same goes for adding new contact persons. What is wrong?

Outlook will not open up ( new message )
    so i can not reply to any emails , is there a solution ?

emails wont send..incoming mail being delivered multiple times and days late since update

← Previous 1

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base