9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • kola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How to restore a blocked email?
    Where is hidden list of blocked email addresses ??????????????

• cfc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm asking for the 3rd time, where can I find my list of people I have on Block. Please direct me....someone.

• kaylunn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cant gain access my full blocked senders list. It is not working properly.

• bluenozr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you please help me.

I cannot find where my list of blocked email addresses is, nor can I figure out how to block email addresses since you updated Hotmail awhile ago.

Carol Barron

• Sandy Stern commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They really suck now. Doesn't work. Can't find. I get **** and lists I subscribe to in spam They wont block perverts but I get 399 spam newsletters that I want. Saying it's safe doesn't put the next one in my inbox and there is no personal support anywhere

• Tolabur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry but I am a DUMMY dont understand all this stuff BUT I DO NEED MY BLOCKED LIST SO THAT I CAN REMOVE SOMEONE FROM IT AND YES IT IS VERY URGENT

• Tolabur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to find my blocked list as I have blocked someone and now cannot find them. This is urgent and if I may sat so it also a little silly to hide this away. Get back please and tell me howOK? davejcollins@live.com

• ab10-4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is my blocked senders list? I'm sick of you guys changing stuff and then making us "non-computer nerds" relearn everything! If one thing is a problem, fix that one thing. Revamping the whole system DOES NOT MAKE IT BETTER!
    Microsoft has a bad case of
    "upgrade-itis".

• g-man_70 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to find and restore an e-mail from blocked sender. blocked in error. from Capital One Visa card.

The new Outlook.com: Chat

Feedback and Knowledge Base