OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

search calendar

Old search in Outlook calendar required less clicks, had instant results, and the results showed on calendar in current month view. New experience requires me to complete my query and click search. The results are displayed in a chronological list which means the event I was looking for was at the bottom.

28 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Randal shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • alliefivecoate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new outlook calendar is AWFUL!! How are there not more complaints? It's not user friendly at all anymore. Bring back the old Calendar!

• pekka.piiroinen@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And I just noticed that the search in the new calendar does not even find all events, especially if you search by location or by some keyword in bulk text!!!!!!
    And the search is limited to only 12 months!!!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree completely with Randal's feedback on the new Outlook calendar. It is not user friendly for being in the Month view and seeing to the right a list of activities for the day. I will probably use my Google calendar on my iphone now.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see that you have added search for outlook.com beta for calendar, but this does not help when using the Outlook app for IOS and wanting to search calendar events. Is there any plans to bring this back, at this time in order to search my calendar I have to setup the native calendar sync again. thank you in advance.

The new Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base