Just why?

25 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New Hotmail is garbage. The focused and Other fields where Microsoft has decided how your email should be listed is the dumbest, let's go 5 steps backwards feature to be integrated into the entire Outlook and webmail interface.

• john.mcgregor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why are two places to look at regular mail, Inbox and Other? Just another step to go through. There is already Junk Email, we don't need a third one !!!

• outlook_D3A3CAB57C8549D4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can anyone give me a logical explanation as to why there are two "INBOXES" (Focus) & )Other)? This is just plain dumb and it is confusing as can be. Please explain.

• Rich Chaddock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These suggestions do abosulty nothing to restore or make anyway similar as was before. The moderator keeps making these nonsense suggestions.

• bobw526 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

attempting to post a comment but lost my right of speech. Received not that waiting for moderator approval. What happened to freedom of speech

• bobw526 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

time to switch to gmail if the classic format does not return. I am unable to locate mail received the past two days. I was to receive a work schedule to confirm and can not locate it. If I do not locate it to confirm I loose three weeks of work

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base