OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Hey, can't seem to find my whitelist settings in beta, needed because all non whitelisted emails go to junk as default.

Hey, can't seem to find my whitelist settings in beta, needed because all non whitelisted emails go to junk as default.

9 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

BladeSEnd shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bainu Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a way to whitelist certain email addresses from being labeled as "Junk Email". I constantly have family members emails and even Microsoft Rewards and other valid emails being unnecessarily filtered into Junk. I have to manually search and label each one "Not Junk" but the service never learns the difference and keeps reverting back to labeling it as junk. Please fix this issue!! Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You all have been blocking my emails from Kickstarter.com for the past 2 months. There is no way to whitelist this. Are you wanting me to use a different email service?

• V commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Automatically add email address to white/safe list when selecting "it's not spam" on email message filtered into Junk.

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base