OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

The sender's original message will be included. This message can't be sent right now. Please try again later.

Why do I somethings get this error message(s) when sending email? "The sender's original message will be included.
This message can't be sent right now. Please try again later. "

136 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Daniel Gorza shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there, I understand we’re experiencing some issues when composing and trying to send an email.

This happens when the Outlook Web session you’re running loses connection with the server. It’s an issue that we are actively looking into right now.

Some comments mention that disabling your antivirus software might make the problem go away. I want to clarify that we do not recommend this solution.

Thank you for your patience.

72 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • penelopebrindley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't reply to email a lot of the time. I get messages about not being able to send your reply right now, please try again later.

• robfowler78 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can hardly reply to emails, I click reply and it says message can't be loaded but will be sent so I hit send and then it says message can't be sent. Outlook has been great for years but seems to be getting worse quickly. Very frustrating and I can't even contract anyone... Also messages are very slow to load when reading them.

• Antony Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here, refuses to send emails with the following flag: "The original message can’t be shown at the moment. It will be included when this message is sent"

Sort it out people!

• Monique J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Emails are frequently not getting mailed. I keep on getting this error message sending directly from outlook.com: "This message can't be sent right now. Please try again later".

• singrando Ingrando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have not been able to include attachments when sending emails since last night and I have been getting this error message below:

This message can't be saved right now. Please try again later.
    The following files couldn't be attached:

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having intermittent problems with Hotmail.com. When trying to send, create or reply I get "the original message can't be shown at the moment.." OR "the message can't be sent at the moment..". why??

• videshi2001 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"This message can't be sent right now. Please try again later."
    Getting pretty tired of seeing this. Happens every few days. Can't send to any contacts. If I manually put in an email address it works.
    This is a fairly common problem I've spoken with people about - but it's MISSING in your help section. It's clearly still an issue, hiding it doesn't fix it.

• Alva_Holland@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've discovered Avast Anti Virus programme is causing this problem. If I disable Web Shield and Mail Shield in the Avast settings, this Outlook error message disappears & the sending mail problem is solved.

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Got this one too. Complete pain. Is there a fix for this or just lots of people complaining about it?

The fight between Microsoft Word on Outlook is really uncalled for in my mind. Quit trying to outwith another program. You should leave it as it was.

same problem everyone else is having.

"The original message can't be shown right now. It will be included when this message is sent."

i'm done with outlook and going to gmail. that's my fix.

• tom ring commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Hotmail staff, please can you fix this problem - it happens regularly meaning your service is unworkable. Thanks

"The original message can't be shown at the moment. It will be included when this message is sent.

The message can't be sent at the moment. Please try again later".

• Steve R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why has a problem from 5 years ago come back again?, ( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/problem-sending-messages-from-hotmail-account/00bdfd21-2641-4158-a4db-752afa8c2290 ),
    every time MS update something all the previous fixes get ditched and same old problems resurface. Their QC is abysmal and what a waste of time continually refixing the same problems because the coders keep getting it wrong. Back in my day it would have put them out of work for such incompetence and sloppy poor work.

• Daniel Gorza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The original message can't be shown right now. It will be included when this message is sent.

WTF????

← Previous 1 3 4

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base