OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Disappearing Emails

Get email notification then try to open , suddenly emails disappear from iPhone and Mail (mac) - no where to be found through outlook website too!

22 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ma-8 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too. Why do emails disappear from folders ? I want, and I need them, back.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ALL my emails, including inbox, junk folder, sent folder...all gone, with emails I need to reply to asap. I want my mail back NOW.

• TDD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I forget my password, after change the password, all the former email disappeared.

• irshadmewati commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

whenever I login to my mail box I see a mail in inbox but it gets deleted after few seconds. Subject is Invest in IIFL bonds

• ktmiller90 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Three times now, I have received an email and when I go to open it on my phone, it disappears from my inbox completely. When I go to my computer, it no longer appears in there either. I have found no way to reclaim those emails.........

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Try to open emails, click on it, the screen flashes and the emails has disappeared.

• Carole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not all emails are showing up. First they are all there, then when I start deleting only 20 emails at a time appear and then I have to hit refresh to see 20 more.

• James W. Nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is it important emails disappear?
    I've lost info from my credit card and info from WordPress!
    WTH!!!!

• jagged_equinox22@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a pretty big flaw. I can't believe this isn't higher up in the feedback votes.

The new message count on my Inbox folder will go up, but when I load the page, the new e-mail only shows up for a second. As soon as the page loads, a bunch of old messages begin to disappear for some reason, usually including the new message.

Lucky for me, I keep on top of incoming messages. Some people I know have hundreds of unread messages from spam or ads or update notifications or whatever, so a new e-mail from a real person might never get their attention.

With each new forced "upgrade" they take away at least one decent aspect of the previous version. This time they took away the chassis of this e-mail machine: the reception of e-mails. WTAF??

• Mark Kevane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

5 emails today in my inbox today on Android outlook app. 4 in my Outlook web inbox. Had to refresh and select missing email then move to another folder then back to Inbox for it to show up.

• lbsicily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

None of the solutions worked. I'll have to switch email providers if I can't get help on this immediately.

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base