OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Hotmail account hacked

Hotmail account hacked. I am getting emails from "the developer who hacked your Hotmail account". How can I stop this.

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

maxicook shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why am I getting a message every so often from someone claiming to have hacked my accounts and how do I stop them?

• lucyharrison1982 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My hotmail has been hacked. Every time I submit a form to regain access, it is denied by microsoft. I have spent hours re submitting forms - there must be an alternative method to verify I am the account holder?

I have now set up an alternative account so that I can message microsoft. PLEASE advise. I have important information which I need access to in my outlook!

• R.obdogg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You didn't notify me that SOMEONE HAD HACKED MY EMAIL FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH! WHAT THE ****? ALL MY EMAILS ARE NOW ALL OVER THE ******* WORLD, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DO YOUR ******* JOB. RIDICULOUS, ******** USELESS NERDS I HONESTLY HOPE YOU DIE IN AGONY.

• Teri_lynne_456 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My name is Teri Angelique. I did not approve the user name clpoo to use my e mail to claim he or she was hacked this was obviously their way of making ordering through my e mail. ,Also I did not allow who ever Anonymous, is to use my e-mail called Teri_lynne_456@msn.com to use my msn account. The only place I can think of were they got my e mail address is from my facebook account, I have a lot of personal e mail on here I trusted MSN to keep private however looks like my account has been easily hacked into. If you look at my account There are two different orders made through it to order their own games or items for their personal use. I am not sure if this site is safe anymore. Teri Angelique

• clpoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My email has been compromised. My friends have been receiving spam mails which i did not send out. at least 50 emails a day. Please rectify and also give me an update to know if the issue has been solve

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My account had been hacked today.I have changed my password.But all my sent mails are in Chinese.Kindly do the needful

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base