OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Cannot read Older Emails

cannot read older emails I have saved fro a few years ago. Cannot write in Japanese as the characters won't go through to the recipient.

36 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

David H shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • endless-my-7breaktime commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SHOW OLD MAIL
    why do you prevent show old mail - before 3 month ?

I wont to read mail before 5 years.
    Do your work.
    Do your work.
    Do your work.
    Do your work.
    Do your work.
    Do your work.
    Do your work.
    Do your work.

• Tim Caesar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't access any emails in my inbox older than 17.02.18 - why? Where are my emails received in 2017? Can't find anything in settings to resolve this. Please don't tell me they've been deleted for goodness sake!

• p m commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

where have my HOTMAIL emails gone??? How to retrieve these months(years) of emails?? Why no warning that this "upgrade" would move/erase existing hotmail emails? Come on==get with the program======you're smart people.....Do u not see the distress you caused.....Pls pls pls how to recover these HOTMAIL emails????????

• sandra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i can't see my old e-mails, but i didn't delete any.

I need to acess it. There are some importants e-mails.

Please, help me with it.

• pmqdolphins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't I stroll down more than 3 months on my emails in inbox, on my computer. This has only happen since you moved the search box from beside new message to up on top. Can you please move it back.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has nothing to do with my question.

I am looking for emails from 2007 to 2009 and they have been dismissed from my hotmailaccount by Microsoft. But I need the emails

• lisa.browne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good Evening, I am unable to see any emails before 10/28 and I did not delete any. Please help I am looking for some important emails.

• WonderfulCross commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need help recovering my old e-mails. It seems hotmail erased all before 11/2017.
    Can you help me please.! thanks!

• majmcahmed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where are all my old emails? This is ridiculous - you can't just delete stuff without some kind of notification. When I can I get my messages returned to my account???

Not just slow, I can't go back further than a year - often no more than six months. For personal and business use this is disastrous and a fundamental restriction on my rights to access..

• lthompson52 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am unable to access emails older than Oct 19! Where are all of my older emails? I have many important emails that have just disappeared.

STOP REMOVING MY OLD EMAILS . THEY GET DELETED ALL THE TIME. I CAN ONLY SEE 10 EMAILS AND THEN THE END ONES JUST DELEATED AND I CAN NEVER GET THEM BACK.

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base