OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Note not visible at outlook.com

Outlook Notes e.g. created on the iPhone are not visible in the web client at outlook.com. That should be fixed. Only if I delete the Note on the iPhone it becomes visible in the Delete Emails Folder in outlook.com.

18 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Again, thank you all for the great feedback and for using the new Outlook.com experience! I am happy to say based on your feedback we have brought back the notes experience in the web. We are now showing the folder which is parity for the old experience.

It may take about one additional week until everyone sees the new experience.

If you are a heavy notes user, please take this survey: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbRwanMpRe2utDjwRsPg3B1zhUMlE3Q1VMSTFaV1pXMVkySUdKSkxWQlAzRS4u

and tell us more about how you’re using them within Outlook.com

20 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • alanes758 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make a "notebook" for Outlook email users so we can take notes! And make it easily accessible. Think a really good Google Keep alternative.

• stephanie.sheldon@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot remove the notes Folder, which - very stupidly - appears right in the middle of all my other folders. I can't even move it to a less obstructive and intuitive place. I don't even USE notes!!!

• SM Danish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

onenote and sticky notes folder in outlook.com just like inbox and draft folders

so that it may become easy to find and manage notes

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The classic version of Outlook.com showed a Notes folder. Can you please add this to the new layout? It's where I keep quick reference "notes", really. Thanks!

• sezben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All my outlook notes on my iPhone 5s have disappeared for no reason. I need to get them back please.

• Kerry Slota commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

where are my notes? in outlook there is a note function, how do I view my notes on-line?

• hiren.it@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THERE SHOULD BE A QUICK NOTE FEATURE as easy as Task located at Top Right panel.

Currently i have to navigate One Note from the Menu and same procedure for view notes i have added.

And i loved the new look and functionality of outlook email.

Thank you so much Microsoft.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Notes has gone missing in new Outlook for Office 365 web app.

Bring it back!

• Ahmet Geymen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't find notes folder. It has to be another section like mail, calendar or people. But it keeps notes as a mail folder. Despite it is difficult to contents of notes unless you search any word from the search box and it shows notes as a filter. It has to be more clear for users who uses notes as a separate app from their phones with Microsoft account. Thanks.

• M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you add folder notes? To see notes I write in my iPhone.

The new Outlook.com: Notes

Feedback and Knowledge Base