OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Ads

I'm tiring of see ads in outllook, im my case on the right side of messages. If they can't be removed I am moving to gmail

25 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

pete.510 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback, and for using Outlook.com.

I just wanted to let you know that we do offer an Ad free experience of Outlook.com to all of our Office 365 subscribers. With the Office 365 subscription you get a wide range of benefits. This includes Skype calling, ability to install the Office client (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc), and finally ad free experience in Outlook.com

Hope this helps

David Los

44 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • kirsty fatchen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

bloody well get rid of all advertising - I NEVER want ANY type of advertising, and this is a breach of my privacy. NO I don't want focussed advertising - I don't want advertising at all.

• mathies-h commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do NOT put ads in my inbox.

Perfectly fine having them off to the sides where adds belong. Put them in my inbox and I'll be using an addblocker.

• J C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please get rid of the ad frames. It is very annoying.

• Eric O'Malley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get rid of this stupid ads in the email under what's news and on the other tab next to focused from google and all other companies sick of seeing them when I log into my email account I hate the **** advestiments and when a person does not want them every company should dam listen to customers and stop showing them for good. I do not shop because of ads and I also do not trust advestiments from google they are spyware behind them.

• block_peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new layout makes it impossible to read my emails in my reading pane. please put your ads back on the side or get rid of them. We already own so many of your other paid products, can't we just have free email, like we had before?!

• dale952@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have contacted all advertisers and they say they don't want their ads to be constant sources irritation.

• ronald sanzaro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

unwanted ads at top of email list: I accidentally clicked on the ad and it brought me to a screen that stated known dangerous website. Please remove these ads!

• alishiagrant@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am just wondering if it is possible to stop being harrassed by advertising in every orifice of my persona email account? not emails. The actual template of the program is advertising assault. Or do I just need to stop using email?

• Ahmed Hassan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remove annoying adds form outlook home page , it's wast my time while I browse my email, and also consuming lot of internet traffic data, and also slow my connection while previewing emails, I don't see any of this any more on gmail client or gmail email home page like your outlook bad ads.

• Renola Marcy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not feel secure being in my email and seeing ads. Is this mandatory? It is certainly not happening on all email platforms and I would like to have it removed if possible. Thanks

• AD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Moving to Google Email to Avoid Advertisements and Forced Emojis. Very sad I am doing this after being with you since 1994.

• jq131@hotmail.co.uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I refuse to have you track me, I will not be using this email site anymore because of forced tracking and adverts. you are scum, utter scum.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I closed the ads pages and was asked why and you showed a statements saying won't show on my page again adn I received the pages again and again 5 times in 5 minutes!!!!!!!! Stop!!!!!!!!! It's very very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• rockandroller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lately continually getting spam fake MS warning popup every other time I open the live.com mailbox --- seems one of your BANNER ADS has a rogue scam embedded in it! TRYING TO TRICK PEOPLE TO CALL A SUPPORT NUMBER - my 90-year-old parents got SCAMMED FOR $800 recently, just from one of these

← Previous 1 3

The new Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base