OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Ads

I'm tiring of see ads in outllook, im my case on the right side of messages. If they can't be removed I am moving to gmail

23 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

pete.510 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback, and for using Outlook.com.

I just wanted to let you know that we do offer an Ad free experience of Outlook.com to all of our Office 365 subscribers. With the Office 365 subscription you get a wide range of benefits. This includes Skype calling, ability to install the Office client (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc), and finally ad free experience in Outlook.com

Hope this helps

David Los

33 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Renola Marcy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not feel secure being in my email and seeing ads. Is this mandatory? It is certainly not happening on all email platforms and I would like to have it removed if possible. Thanks

• AD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Moving to Google Email to Avoid Advertisements and Forced Emojis. Very sad I am doing this after being with you since 1994.

• jq131@hotmail.co.uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I refuse to have you track me, I will not be using this email site anymore because of forced tracking and adverts. you are scum, utter scum.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I closed the ads pages and was asked why and you showed a statements saying won't show on my page again adn I received the pages again and again 5 times in 5 minutes!!!!!!!! Stop!!!!!!!!! It's very very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• rockandroller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lately continually getting spam fake MS warning popup every other time I open the live.com mailbox --- seems one of your BANNER ADS has a rogue scam embedded in it! TRYING TO TRICK PEOPLE TO CALL A SUPPORT NUMBER - my 90-year-old parents got SCAMMED FOR $800 recently, just from one of these

• Enrique Morell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am premium because of my Officce 365 subscription yet even with this I still get ads on my inbox with the new UI. It keeps insisting "Upgrade to Office 365" which I already have!
    Subscription works on OneDrive, yet it doesn't in Outlook.com...

• mal.james25 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

don't like the adverts Imposing on my privacy. They need to be turned off. If i want something ill search for it.

I already have 0365 access for work, but would like to pay a small amount of money to gain back the window space lost with ads. How can I do this?

• paulastephenson@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new layout is placing paid advertising as a banner which replicates an incoming spam email. We spend so much time keeping spam out of our inbox dont be so stupid to add more. Paid advertising banners on the side we know where and what is is, our choice to click. Further, I could find no way to delete, remove, relocate or mark as spam.

Totally agree. The ads take up way to much space on my screen. I may end up using my gmail account as primary for this reason.

• cas alo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to eliminate the advertising at the bottom of the page. I cannot see all my emails on one page and it is very irritating!

• ghalf1@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ads on bottom of screen often block content which includes accessing the unsubscribe option. You need to be able to close these ads which currently is not an option for most ads.

• Parlayan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not eating the photos category. Remove the ads and please increase the storage space a little more

← Previous 1

The new Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base