OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

New feedback

I use this service for a little time. And it is very unprotected. Somebody hacked my account and I was blocked. Seems nobody can help me

15 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

zz8481111@outlook.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

28 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • pgibbs1947 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ALL my contacts began receiving an email supposedly from me re "Sad News..." … I've just changed my password...will that cure the problem??

• s1silvans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My email account is hacked by my ex wife and her children who are web administrators. Read all my emails and stop helping me, The problem she created. This is heavy corruption unduly influenced the people employed in legal system. Please monitor and trace this hackers and forward them to justice.

• Denise Riedl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I send you messge after message after message.

I would like a response to my desperate pleas for help.

I have FOUR hacker emails today, alone!!!!!!!!! FOUR.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS ALREADY.

THANKS A MILLION! :)

Denise

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

someone has stolen my email address and is using for vulgar things and spam mail!!!!

• jutamas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

someone hack my hotmail and already change the password, so what should i do, Now them already change my facebook password so i really need get my hotmail back , i willing to send anything or any document to Technical support for get my hotmail back, please help

• lilianedemitri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ce lundi 17 décembre vers 14H30 ma boîte mail a été piratée; J'ai modifié aussitôt mon mot de passe, est-ce que cela suffit ? .Pouvez-vous retrouver la personne ? Merci

• marcia_florida commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You seriously need to do upgrade security. I have been hacked at least twice in the last 3 days even though i changed the password on friday when i found out someone from Iran had hacked me.

• Zeeshan Alam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

". Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously, and our commitment to protecting your personal information requires that we take the utmost care in ensuring that you are the account owner." What utter rubbish! Someone's hacked my account and taken ownership, I get an e-mail form "Microsoft Account - Unmonitored Email <unmonitored@microsoft.com>", with a "Thank you,

Microsoft Support Team", yeah, must be really hard work letting an automated system do your work badly. You assist hackers and fraudsters.

• Lee Anne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very suspicious that I was sent an email under my own email name ---saying I had been hacked....after I had just made a financial transaction with a U.S. government site!

This had better be taken care of...pronto! If I don't get an explanation soon and reassurance that I've not been hacked, I am leaving outlook for good!

• The Wooden Play Den commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have received an email from my own account, stating that I have been hacked and asking for ransom, I have changed up password and updated security settings but they are threatening to send images to my contacts. Please advise what measures I can take to stop this happening?

• vrcrafts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My account is hacked. Hackers are asking for $850.
    My account is sync from China and Russia.
    I have changed my password but not helping me.
    Can you please check and help me with this.

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have received the exact email below - I can't reset my password to account and cant find anywhere to get outlook to actually help!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My hotmail address has apparently been hacked on two consecutive days by people on the darknet. How do I report it or correct it ?

• lorna_59@hotmail.co.uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My account and password has been hacked and I can't get Outlook to help. The email I received is below (I am very upset at how hard it has been for me to try and contact you about this) I await your response ....

lorna_59@hotmail.co.uk

Sat 20/10/2018, 11:56

You

Hello!

My nickname in darknet is everett61.
    I hacked this mailbox more than six months ago,
    through it I infected your operating system with a virus (trojan) created by me and have been monitoring you for a long time.

So, your password from lorna_59@hotmail.co.uk is 12australia

Even if you changed the password after that - it does not matter, my virus intercepted all the caching data on your computer
    and automatically saved access for me.

I have access to all your accounts, social networks, email, browsing history.
    Accordingly, I have the data of all your contacts, files from your computer, photos and videos.

I was most struck by the intimate content sites that you occasionally visit.
    You have a very wild imagination, I tell you!

During your pastime and entertainment there, I took screenshot through the camera of your device, synchronizing with what you are watching.
    Oh my god! You are so funny and excited!

I think that you do not want all your contacts to get these files, right?
    If you are of the same opinion, then I think that $857 is quite a fair price to destroy the dirt I created.

Send the above amount on my BTC wallet (bitcoin): 1NXNt72qfMhPZDffUEqryCYpEUzyR6LmgH
    As soon as the above amount is received, I guarantee that the data will be deleted, I do not need it.

Otherwise, these files and history of visiting sites will get all your contacts from your device.
    Also, I'll send to everyone your contact access to your email and access logs, I have carefully saved it!

Since reading this letter you have 48 hours!
    After your reading this message, I'll receive an automatic notification that you have seen the letter.

I hope I taught you a good lesson.
    Do not be so nonchalant, please visit only to proven resources, and don't enter your passwords anywhere!
    Good luck!

• vsrinivas@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My account has been hacked and sending some Random emails to my contacts asking money. How can I stop that? Can you block my account and let me know the next steps?

← Previous 1

The new Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base