OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Love Dark Mode

Its fantastic to use dark mode for outlook mail and I hope that you will provide dark mode to other services such as One drive, One note and tasks etc

382 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ab_Khadar M shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Completed  ·  AdminPhilip Loh (Outlook Web Advocate, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Thanks for the love!

As we speak, we’re working on more improvements to the Dark Mode experience. Stay tuned.

Please keep the feedback coming!

>> Philip.

P.S.: We like lots of colors, not just blue.

106 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • galaxion_universe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the new Outlook layout , the drop down menu settings layout and the new Dark theme mode.
    Very impressed and i enjoy these new features.
    Please , do keep them remain unchanged.
    I do not wish to see these new features to be abruptly removed in future.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So these votes ... what are they about ? Do take them as positive feedback? It is NOT positive feed. I do not beleive they should allow their employees to vote. I believe this guy works for them

• E Gomes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I sent an email to th eleasing office of my property, yesterday. Only to have error message regarding receipient. I tired over and over again to forward,and openthe attachment, all of sudden, nothing works. unable to even fin the letter I emailed. This is very frustrating and time-consuming.

• Me Also commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

new Calendar is not acceptable- WHY ALL BLUE ? Revert back to previous format

• marleyspitfire@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is dark mode? Having multiple problems with windows 10 - things that should be constant are not. Already wrote on email up and down keys disappeared. Everyday its something else. Had Windows 7 for 18 years-never had these ridiculous things happen. So now even though no down arrow sometimes if pointer is where it was it will work other ***'s NO. Up arrow does not work at all. Message advances so fast impossible to read. Computer purchased around Thanksgiving 2018.

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find it ironic that Dark Mode is not compatible with Edge!!! Really???

• Mary Eubanks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am finding it difficult to solve my problem with emails and no one from Outlook is responding

Dark mode totally screwed up the functioning of my email! I can't reply and my contacts don't come up when I start typing. I have to generate new emails for everything.

• andreyk@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dark mode is great! Especially since it is honest dark mode with mail background also dark. Can't wait to get the same dark mode on android app.

The idea is great, problem: there are some really ANNOYING stuff, like when u scroll over the 'mails' the black variation is exagerated, also it gets difficult to check out which mail has been opened or not, and other things.

In some words the dark mode is too dark (and annoying).

• deody@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is the worst - please let us have the old system back or i shall find another way to deal with e mail

• jzimmz3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I utterly despise the light grey type and background. I used to love logging on to Hotmail. You have ruined EVERYTHING. I DESPISE the way the Flag looks, the way the pins look, the bright colored lollipop circles. I CAN'T READ the LIGHT GREY TYPE. It is no longer BLACK AND WHITE. But GREY AND PALE BLUE. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? It is impossible to read. I finally may LEAVE HOTMAIL over your HORRIFIC CHOICES and this RIDICULOUS, BLINDING DEBAUCLE. Horrible

• john commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the dark mode option, but why is my theme not carried over to the entire page. Selecting a theme as my banner only is pretty lame.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

The new Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base