OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

More options for reminder times

Miss being able to add alerts. ie a week two days and two hours, as with the old version.

146 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Joe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Shahnewaz Ahmed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft lost me to Google on this one. Google Calendar lets you set as many notifications as you want, whenever you want.

• Alexey Troshin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to set custom reminders time. Now i have to change reminder time in my Android phone for each created event.

• Jhart177@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use this much personally and as a realtor as there are events but their is preparation for events and thus I need the additional options as provided by the Classic non-Beta calendar.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add in the multiple reminders and email reminders. So valuable and now this is just another useless calendar.

• Lucinda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to set reminders exactly when I need them, and not according to a set of limited options. If we could make custom reminders that would be great.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE PLEASE ADD BACK EMAIL AND MULTIPLE OPTIONS FOR REMINDERS. This is one of the main features that keeps me organized. If I have something due on a Friday, I'll set a reminder email for a few days before, then again the day of the event. VERY CRITICAL FUNCTIONALITY!!! I'd prefer to have both email and alert reminders, but absolutely need more options to add multiple reminders to a single event.

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that more options for reminders is a must, especially the ability to add more than one.

Also, the loss of the option to add an email reminder is a step backwards. Please add this option back in.

• CS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. Please multiple reminders like non beta version.

• Doug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to be able to customize reminders and add multiple reminders, i.e. 1: 1 week at 9am AND 2: 1 day at 8pm.

• Mary C Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really miss being able to add email alerts option for days as well as having the two hour alert reminder

• Michele McGlone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need to be able to add an email reminder to an appt. I see someone else here saw how to do it. I can't find it. :(

• Randy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use calendar mainly to block off time visually. I would like to change the default reminder to none.

• Al Haley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an event that occurs semi annually (every 183 days) and I am unable to set a reminder for this time period - custom interval appears to limited to 2 digits - i.e. limit is 99 days.

• Al Haley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an event that occurs semi annually (every 183 days) and I am unable to set a reminder for this time period - custom interval appears to limited to 2 digits - i.e. limit is 99 days.

• Robert O'Brion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was adding an appointment on the web site today and I was so please to see a link to "Add an email reminder"! This is a great enhancement! Exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you!

• Robert O'Brion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with several other comments. It would be very beneficial to be able to specify multiple reminders, and to be able to send an email reminder. Good example, I have an event coming up, and I would like to receive an email 2 days before the event so I recall it is coming up, then a reminder 1 hour before the event so I am prompted with enough time to arrive.

• srandall02 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to time appointment reminders maybe only 3 - 4 - 6, etc hours or so ahead. Your choices are LIMITED!! Need custom hours or more choices!!! AND need an easier way to do the custom timing. Your old way was HORRID!! Thank you!

← Previous 1

The new Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base