OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Deleted items re-appearing

Getting really sixk of deleting emails only to have them reappear multiple times.

466 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting feedback on this issue. We are actively investigating what may be occurring here and plan to address this issue as quickly as possible. Whenever possible, please also include your browser and browser version so we can better isolate the problem. Thanks for your continued help!

548 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Deleted messages will always reappear,The problem is not solved, what are you doing?

• Derek Bilston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Iam having similar problems. Not happy. If it isnt resolved soon Iam quitting Hotmail account etc.

• Bill O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This just starting happening to me 2 days ago. I'm current with Google Chrome Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit). It is a pain to have to re-delete a second, third and sometimes a 4th time before the message is actually gone.

• tynab@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only do they keep reappearing in the INBOX but now I'm getting 118 items in the JUNK MAIL daily.
    Google does a much better job filtering the mail. Why can't MSN?

• marika_torok commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google Chrome is up to date
    Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) - this is happening over and over and it is not allowing me to use this email account anymore - as my mail box keeps appearing to be full

• Michael Field commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The New Outlook sucks because I can't delete emails. I can't receive new emails because it says my box is too full and to delete emails. I repeat, I CAN NOT DELETE EMAILS! My account is useless until they delete. Can't send. Can't receive. FIX IT ALREADY!

• dianne_miller50 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems like it's time to get this fixed! I need this delete folder to work! My account is also full and I am not able to delete anything without it coming right back! Business emails are being sent back to creditors and customers alike! Outlook, Chrome. Please respond. I might get it or might not since nothing else goes through.
    - very upset!

• bonita sadin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my son emails me, but I do not find his email in the inbox, however, I find it if I "search" his name

• bonita sadin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how do I get rid of junk advertising email in my outlook inbox
    I have tried unsubscribe and email still appears
    each day I spend so much time getting rid of junk mails
    also I get junk mails
    am going away for three weeks, I do not want my inbox filled with unnecessary junk emails

• Cynthia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is happening to me and is extremely frustrating. Using Outlook and a Chrome browser. Thousands of emails replicate (same email multiplies) and I delete, empty deleted folder and they show up all over again in my inbox. What to do?

• Marcie Wells commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems I am having the same issue you sent a notice saying I had reached my limit I needed to delete emails I spent hours deleting 2 days later they are all back I don’t have time for this you need to figure this out

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pretty clear that you're not fixing the issue and want to deny everyone control over their mail so they are forced to pay for a pay for upgraded service. You suck.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28

The new Outlook.com: Search

Feedback and Knowledge Base