OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Outlook update SO SLOW!

Outlook update SO SLOW!
Just tried looking for an email which turned out to be a year ago to the day, couldn't remember email address/identity of sender. Scrolling back through history is w-a-a-a-y-y slower than previous.

5,143 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

vintage_keith@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1431 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • dwilson87@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's so slow!! It takes over 25 seconds to delete and email. Or when I click on new message, it takes forever to load. Nothing else does this on my computer except outlook.

• D_Croy@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SLOW! The ads are totally slowing down response time. I need to clear probably 50 junk emails everyday (picked up from surfing articles on MSN). Something that should literally seconds, can drag on to several minutes. Now I am noticing colorful icons next to spam emails. And they are separated by days. Seriously. Long running script. Killing me!! Please fix.

• Kimberly Blaker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've used Outlook.com for years and have loved it. But for the past 2 months, the lag time has become ridiculous. I assume it's because of the ads. It takes me forever to go through and delete emails because of the lag between each deletion. I wait sometimes 20 seconds to be able to open an email I need to read. Even typing frequently has a lag and will take me 5 minutes to write a sentence. I have none of these problems on any other website or software, so I know the issue is strictly Outlook. I'm ready to find another email platform. I'm too busy to be constantly dealing with these problems.

• paulomicco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook.com is very very slow to load. It takes a long time.....it is so boring to use it.

• Vanja Milicevic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I wanted to say that I really love Outlook, I really don't want to use Gmail or something else but recently, since last update I think, I don't know, it performs very slowly, it is so slow. Also it doesn't get new emails automatically and I have to reload to see new emails. The Outlook before was much better. Please can you fix it?

• claytonclark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

slow, brand new computer and it struggles to load the website on my browser. Its like this on all computers lighten it up its turning into iTunes takes half an hour to load the main page

• jshurrum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your outlook email site sucks!!!! It's slow as ****!! I would think you can scale back all the unnecessary features so it’s not so slow. I mean this is absolutely horrible!!! You should be embarrassed!!

• Katrine Weiercke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The outlook.live is very slow. It takes almost at minut for a 'write a new mail' box to open after pressing the + sign.

• midnightstarr1@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have tried to ask for help as to why Outlook.com is slow and unresponsive. Nothing works. It is on your side of the web that is the problem. Otherwise your service. Please fix this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

login is too slow. please deactivate anything except for the e-mail, the only purpose of having this account

← Previous 1 3 4 5 71 72

The new Outlook.com: Chat

Feedback and Knowledge Base