OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Sucks.....

Sucks.. Like sucks.. Every update it get worst.

63 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Leonardo P. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

68 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can "Microsoft Outlook Admin outlook.com say this is completed? You want more information, then disappear.

The cookie cutter replies throughout this section are as infuriating as this "upgrade."

Why is there no way to not delete everything?!?? Who thought this was a good idea?!?!?!?!??

I really hate this new outlook.. I have used this for years but enough is enough. This sucks so bad that i am slowly moving all my stuff to G Mail. I cannot stand dealing with this **** any more.

• J C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YOUR PROGRAM SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kenneth Gonick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This sucks. In the 20 years I've been using MSN, this is the worse it has ever been. Please do something about it. Has anyone from Microsoft even looked at what happens when you try to read your email? I go into epileptic shock trying to read my mail.

Once again, you have made changes that ***** everything up!! LEAVE THINGS ALONE! When I delete messages, I want them deleted, not keep coming back to the inbox.

you are slowly turning into gmail, the reason why ive been staying with you is the easy look of it. the layout is difficult to read. while i support the tech changes, the layout should stay the same and whoever designed it sucks big time

← Previous 1 3 4

The new Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base