OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

I can't see enough email messages at once; I need to be able to see more. And too much going on.

Show more emails in inbox and other folders.

99 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jessica Morton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • kts-10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know whose idea this change was, but it's definitely NOT an improvement. I didn't have problems with the old version and this new "surprise" version is nothing of an improvement at all. What is "beta toggling" and why did it bother me?????

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do you constantly keep trying to fix or change stuff that isn't broken? The new "beta" is a lot worse! Cannot see as much on screen at once, no instructions for what/when/where to find new icons, and can inadvertently click wrong icons and move/delete things didn't intend to. Stop trying to fix things that don't need "fixing" when your resources could go into much more important issues.

• john doe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The old email format had 18 emails per page ,the new one has15 please change it back to 18 thanks

• SuPenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1)How to tighten up the listed messages and spaces between menu bar items. Too much space between the messages equals too much scrolling. 2)Also how to get it to stop highlighting the word thanks or thank you when I type this. Irritating. Also, why do you keep changing the format? The old layout was perfect. This new one is too airy and not efficient, I feel. Thoughts?

• chbau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my Inbox, I would like to see as many messages as possible on my screen, which works fine with the old version. The new beta with its reading panels drastically reduces the amount of visible mails = disadvantage.

Also, I want to selectively open emails, not have the next email just underneath open automatically after I deleted a mail.

Overall, I am hoping you will be keeping an option to keep the old lay-out, the new one seems to complicate rather than streamline working.
    Thanks!

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base