OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

New feedback

The new Outlook screen for hotmail.com does not look nice and isn't user friendly. Is there a way to revert back to the old hotmail screen. I was not given an option to keep my old display. Thanks

37 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

nguyenletuan@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr Alexander Hektorsson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does Microsoft read these posts? People are incredibly disatisfied with the beta version that we were forced to use. Why isn't Microsoft providing an answer to this ridiculous change? Gmail might be the way to go if Microsoft continues to ignore our feedback

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Which this "new" BETA I'm out of outlook. I will gradually change for another email box cause this beta thing sucks. Sadly because it's was my main email account and I cant change in a day but I'm not using it anymore. Microsoft is dying with every new enforcement on its users. I'm using less and less the news softwares from microsoft and eventually will stop from microsoft all together

• all_lies@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm using you YOUR MAJESTY MICROSOFT OUTLOOK as my primary email.

But since i'm forced to using your new design, good bye, i'm changing to Google

for new design 1 to 10, it just 3, harder to use and bad design especially dark theme mode, all my tools are using dark theme, and this is the worst. bye microsoft

• A L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Beta is appalling. It's change foe change sake rather than progression. Very disappointed with enforcement to Beta. If I am not giving the opportunity to revert back, I like many others will close account and switch to Gmail or other provider.

The new Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base