OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Without warning all my emails have disappeared from my hotmail account. I need them!!!

Disgusted!

58 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i lost all my hotmail inbox emails, i can´t even find then in the deleted elements either

• Steve_JS_Crook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back Hotmail!! Or at least leave it available so that we can transfer all of our old emails & contacts to this new system

• Jackal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All my emails in the account just disappeared without any notice or warning.
    Those emails are no where found, neither archive nor deleted items.
    NEED SOLUTION TO RESTORE BACK ALL MY EMAILS

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have noticed that there are some important emails that I had kept in my evidence folder that have disappeared and I have not deleted them.

I have a few questions why does this happen, How can I stop this happening again and how can I retrieve them?

I needed to use these emails for evidence!

Regards
    Elvin

• Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. Are you coming with a solution hotmail???

• Unhappy former custome/Thorn in MS's side for sure! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is unacceptable!!! 20 years of email... ALL GONE WOTHOUT NOTICE!!! Resume, insurance, professional networking... ALL GONE!!! I WILL be doing EVERYTHING in my power to expose this ridiculousness on every social media, and news site. Its friggin 2019 and, they resort to this??? LIVID!!! This is not the last that will be heard from me as I am employed by one of the largest media companies on the planet. and have extensive means to expose.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thanks for nothing microdick. all my **** is locked down on hotmail... the new outlook has a pretty ****** outlook as it won't connect with hotmail to import. again how **** hard is it to have two microdick programs that work together???? hope Billy boy chokes on his ****** millions and dies a slow painful death..... ALL MY **** IS GONE................. and so am I... I'm done with microdick products firefox here i come goodbye expolrer and any other **** programs on my tower.............

• argentdraconis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Emails constantly disappear as if they were part of a header that can be collapsed. Try deleting cookies/history, closing the tab, closing the browser, turning off and on focused inbox, nothing stops this annoying pop. I want to reply to a new email? I better click it in the half second it's on screen before it disappears.

• Evelyne Valadon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A folder containing important messages has disappeared.
    Can anyone please suggest how I can retrieve it??

• sakie339@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HI, I have been a hotmail customer since 1999 but all mails between 1999 and 2010 have been deleted. I have my children's photos and details on that and no other record. Please do restore all my emails between 1999 and 2010. i will save the relevant documents and delete. Please do help

• Missy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that Outlook.com email is NOT close to being as secure as say a simple Gmail addres. The main reasons I keep mine is that with all the SPAM Microsoft and Outlook feels it is okay to fill up our JUNK folders with, at the very least we ARE able to BLOCK those. Gmail has no BLOCKING capabilities, or I'd shut this pos account down this very minute.

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All of my archived emails going back years have disappeared from their folders, very frustrating as there are some very important emails that are missing & I am getting no help or answers

← Previous 1

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base