OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

See more emails and not more advertising

Please, don't add advertising on our page of outlook or, if it's not possible, put them on the right side of the emails and very thin, so that way we will be able to see a lot of the emails that we have received and not only one or two as now.

52 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chantal Archambault shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for using outlook.com and providing the great feedback! We are constantly looking at ways of improving our ad experience. I did want to let you know that if you have an Office 365 subscription, you actually do get an Ad Free Outlook.com experience as well as more space!

Thanks for the feedback and please keep it coming.

David Los

240 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ruth Kastner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I click on messages, they do not open. I can see that there is no content on your Ad Pain. So it appears that your Ad Pain, besides making Hotmail horribly slow and cluttering up my inbox, is now blocking all access to my messages. Please fix this. Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

upgrade to Ad free. What this ? an electronic version of a protection shake down.

• eagler777@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm getting popups on the lower right of my screen, most are emails but some have been ads. Now ads for *** poping up and now I'm actually getting these in my email. What changed? I've never had these lower right screen pops and what happened to security

I am never going to want to use your piece of **** app so you can bug me when I don't want to be bugged. Stop giving me a freaking pop up. If you keep annoying the **** out of me I will switch to another less stupid email provider. WTF is wrong with you?!?!?!

• Jake_7641 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STOP ALL ADS
    I LEFT OUTLOOK DUE TO AD HARRASSMENT AND LACK OF USER CONSIDERATION . IT GETS WORSE ALL THE TIME.
    I WILL STAY OFF OUTLOOK

• spindriftep@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not happy with the advert/msn display along the bottom of the email screen. It cuts down what I can see on my emails. Cannot think why anyone would want this feature. If I want to read the news then I would go to MSN home.

• Roxana Arias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have my account from long time, but now is very annoying with all this adds and publicities that I am not interested

The ads are ridiculous...I do not are about Modlily women's wear. And don't appreciate the slideshow while I'm trying to compose an e-mail. Yikes.

• PluPP Granberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The commercial link in the top of my mails looks really similar to an e-mail, but klicking on it throws me away to the homepage for the ad. I dont think its clear that it is a link, and thus it should be changed or moved somewhere else.

• inaalr@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The way you are placing ads is keeping me from focusing on my email, therefore I'm unable to use hotmail any more.

• robmshaw@hotmail.co.uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AND THERE'S ADS??? Wow... GG!!!
    (Not used this account since Runescape over 10 years ago.) My first email account... 'Sigh' simpler times...

• AD6Skyraider@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop all advertisements, all they do is reload everytime an item is selected causing the screen to go up and down like a yoyo

• starzuft commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same cheesy ads as in MSN applications. Not a quality experience. Reader's Digest had better Ad curation in its day. Not a Premium experience either.

The new Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base