OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

See more emails and not more advertising

Please, don't add advertising on our page of outlook or, if it's not possible, put them on the right side of the emails and very thin, so that way we will be able to see a lot of the emails that we have received and not only one or two as now.

52 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chantal Archambault shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for using outlook.com and providing the great feedback! We are constantly looking at ways of improving our ad experience. I did want to let you know that if you have an Office 365 subscription, you actually do get an Ad Free Outlook.com experience as well as more space!

Thanks for the feedback and please keep it coming.

David Los

240 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • m-p.hustwick@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not like this new way! your advertisements on the page is distracting and it's hard to concentrate when they are flashing! Please correct this!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get rid of the ads.... I dont want ******* ads on my email. Thats something that calls for a switch to another email.

• Natalie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ads are covering the bottom of the email box and I can no longer view or move the reading pane. Please fix this, otherwise your email box is useless!

PS I appreciate as do others...email...that we do not pay..ads are fine, too: but what is the point to play with something to pass the time and get paid to MESS it UP??

• Ashleigh van Graan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really dislike the ad unit on the beta that looks like a new email. It's really deceptive and the topic is usually quite unwanted.

• Mistie Baldwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why are there ads in my inbox now? and why do I get thrown out every time I click on my Trademe.co.nz emails now?

• Madison White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I don't see a change to advertisements being shown as unread emails at the top of my inbox I will move to Gmail. I can deal with the banner advertising for a free service, but this new ad is incredibly annoying.

• daniel.guerrero502@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I bookmark Outlook webmail in the Edge browser, I keep getting taken to the following promotional message. Can you remove this as it is a pain point for a lot of users:
    Organize your world
    Outlook�s email and calendar tools help you communicate,
    stay on top of what matters, and get things done.

• Åsa Hallström commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not like it as I want to see my whole email to me first as I don't want to answer on advertising! Bad conxtruction

I don't like the advertisement, can't remember if there were in the other version too, but in any case they are really annoying in this new version

• dalfredson@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really seriously hate your paid advertising popping up in my email. It's bad enough that other people spam you but this is deliberate from the people providing the service. so wrong.

• GregPeters@live.com.au commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hate the Add placed top of email list in beta. I dont mind advertising, but i dont like unintentionally clicking on them, and the design to look like an email, its a constant source of frustration, enough that i dont want to use the program

1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →

The new Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base