OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

See more emails and not more advertising

Please, don't add advertising on our page of outlook or, if it's not possible, put them on the right side of the emails and very thin, so that way we will be able to see a lot of the emails that we have received and not only one or two as now.

52 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chantal Archambault shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for using outlook.com and providing the great feedback! We are constantly looking at ways of improving our ad experience. I did want to let you know that if you have an Office 365 subscription, you actually do get an Ad Free Outlook.com experience as well as more space!

Thanks for the feedback and please keep it coming.

David Los

240 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • rfps99@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop the advertisement! Give us the option to not see all these ads.
    This is one more reason why Outlook is no longer my preferred platform.

• wayne lesjak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

constant script interruptions causing the site to shut down...and restart...making it necessary to re-enter password etc. ...it is like this site is super plagued with spam ads.....FIX IT...!

• Jade77@LIVE.COM.AU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am only able to read the first 5 emails in my inbox as the rest are covered by the ads/spam and I am unable to scroll down as part of the screen is cut off.

• CLIFFORD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get a lot of email ads which I'm not interested in. How can I mass delete emails?

• wolfram8@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ad banner at the bottom - is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!! it's way too big and I can't get rid of it. Thinking about changing my email provider as I don't like this new set-up. change for change sake.

• Sophie Agolini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the Ads that pop up under the 'Other' emails tab. The new layout is terrible in general - almost half the screen is far too space for the sender info/email title, leaving an inadequate amount of space for the actual email itself.

• camkuijpers@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been bothered by sexist ads by Gami. Take that junk off my computer!!!! A T-shirt with a bare bottom of a female, of course, with a man's hand spreading her skin, almost making a her ****** visible. Take off the junk now!!!! Shame on you for showing this ad!

• nicolepineauplaud@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot read my email due to the stupid, vapid ad banner you insist on having on the screen. I have tried to adjust the size of the rows to expand the view but it isn't working. I know you want money from companies and advertisements, but this is really not user friendly and I am seriously considering leaving outlook as a result. What good does it do me to have an email I can't read because of your lousy layout?? This needs to be fixed immediately.

• Tiago Calhau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am an active Office 365 customer and they are displaying a banner in my outlook.com and previously my account did not display banners.

See:

http://f.cl.ly/items/0e403o0926151J3D250y/Anuncios_Office365.png

http://f.cl.ly/items/3X0v061t2B0P0J333Y2L/Conta_Office365.png

As an Active Customer for Office 365, I am entitled to a free ads account, as previously provided by Outlook Premium.

• jaime8880@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I upgraded and now I can see pain in the **** adverts!!!!! How do I remove this! I don't want to see adds in my inbox! It takes up way to much room and its just flat out frigin annoying!!!

• rriosarias@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought an office365 personal subscription to avoid ads when accessing through the webpage outlook.com. But I keep seeing them.

The new Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base