OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

See more emails and not more advertising

Please, don't add advertising on our page of outlook or, if it's not possible, put them on the right side of the emails and very thin, so that way we will be able to see a lot of the emails that we have received and not only one or two as now.

52 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chantal Archambault shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for using outlook.com and providing the great feedback! We are constantly looking at ways of improving our ad experience. I did want to let you know that if you have an Office 365 subscription, you actually do get an Ad Free Outlook.com experience as well as more space!

Thanks for the feedback and please keep it coming.

David Los

240 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • teme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ads (stupid & annoying) keep covering up my new window so I can't create it. Feel like I'm being held ******* :-)

• ben.hogan77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why would I want to see ads in my personal emai???????? would you????. no one wants ads autoplaying in there personal email app.

• bonbonny@hotmail.co.uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THE AMOUNT OF SPACE FOR THE ACTUAL E MAIL IS TOO NARROW.tHE LIST OF SENDERS IS WIDER THAN THE WRITING PANE AND THE ADVERTS ALSO TOO WIDE.i WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN WITHOUT KEEP SCROLLING BACK

• mroumier@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I refuse to use outlook because of ads. If you had a one time fee to pay to just get rid of ads, I would purchase, I don't need bigger bla bla bla, just no ads!
    I use the mail icon of Apple on my Mac, and wish I could use the block option like I can in Outlook, but definitely not paying $6.99 per month to suppress ads!

• Rafael Martins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Outlook.com to get even better has to remove the advertisements. This way Outlook will be at the same level as Gmail. Please!! Remove the advertisements!! And to finalize Outlook is slower than Gmail!! Make it better.

• Rafael Martins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Outlook.com to get even better has to remove the advertisements. This way Outlook will be at the same level as Gmail. Please!! Remove the advertisements!! And to finalize Outlook is slower than Gmail!! Make it better.

• Noman Shahid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Email Showing. When i open the email not shown properly due to huge ads, if you still show ads plz tell me i migrate gmail to proper reading for my emails thanx

• Miranda D Kinden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Personally I do not like the new outlook email... and I am SURE that advertising for Office 365 should NOT be included in my list of email folders...

• M.and.N Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot stop messages telling me to SYNC another email account with Outlook.com. I am NEVER going to sync another account with Outlook. How can I stop these daily messages?

• jimmybarber100@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just saw an advert appear for 'Xero' in my mail list. I presume this is a paid for feature and encouraged by Microsoft/Outlook. If so then this is very disappointing, you shouldn't be disguising adverts as my mail - very unscrupulous. Put them in my sidebar if you must. Very disappointed with outlook on this one.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

The new Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base