Bring Back Phishing Button for Junk Mail folder.
Bring back "Phishing" Button to report Junk / Phishing emails.
Using the button massively reduced the junk I received, and I do not want to return to having to trawl through many junk emails to find the legitimate ones.
You can report items as phishing via the following method:
1. Mark an item as junk (if it not done so already)
2. In the Junk email folder, select the item and click the “Not junk” drop-down located in the top options above the message list
3. Select “Phishing”
Note: We have heard feedback that some users wish to mark items as phishing from any folder (not just Junk email) and are currently working to bring this capability to the Outlook beta.
Harold Carter commented
Unable to identify email that seems to be fishing emails dressed up to look real but may do damage to computers and devices. We need that feature back. Also the new outlook runs very slow.
Put phishing back under Junk on the main page.
Bring back the rules that allowed you to keep an email from a site for a certain period of time and then delete it. I now have more excessive emails in my inbox than I can possibly handle. I have been with Hotmail/outlook for a number of years and am seriously considering using another email. The changes that have been made in the last year or so are not good and are not user friendly.
Prior to making changes send out an email to users and have them vote on it. It is much worse and less user friendly.
Phishing is no longer under Junk on the main page. No you have to specify junk, then go to Junk and specify Phishing. Kinda dumb.
when I got a Phishing Scam before I could just click on a drop down box and send it to you - now that is not there - I hope it soon comes back!!!!
There doesn't seem to be a way to make an email as a "phishing scam" since you made changes to the mail. How do you do that?
Kyle S. commented
1. Dark mode shouldn't affect the CSS of an email. This makes content created for a white background look terrible when the background color is changed to black.
2. Clicking the [Not Junk] button shouldn't show you a dropdown and have one of the links say "Phishing". I just clicked a link that said not junk so it should just mark it as not junk, move it to the inbox and also ask me if I want to add the sender's domain to the safe senders list and optionally ask me if I want to not be prompted for that option again, also letting me know where I can find that setting if I do want to be prompted again.
3. It takes too many clicks to add an email to the safe senders list. You all add WAY too many things to the Junk Email folder by default. Emails from YouTube, Facebook, Google are ending up in there... Please re-evaluate your spam filters.
Daniel Ulloa commented
Please restore Phising button along junk... get a lot of phishing that with the beta version of outlook, gives no option..
WHEN I BLOCK EMAILS FROM THE JUNK FOLDER, THEY COME BACK.
I HATE THE NEW VERSION BETA.
Reinstate "phishing scam" under junk in Beta