OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Skype not showing upcoming messages.
Integrated Skype was not working fine in the older version, so I switched to Beta Version. I opened the chat and I cannot even see the new incoming messages.

12 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Saad shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • christian peacock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New Skype UI in top right mail page, dreadful. No text just blank white 25% of the time, reloading/refreshing does not work. Can't see if people are available when it does work and can't turn my profile to available or invisible. Guys, it was so good last version, perfect!!!

• Rattan Sekhon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there,

I am a regular use of Outlook emails and have seen lots of improvements for last few months especially with Search and ease of making Email rules . I am happy to see that Feedback and suggestions are considered by Microsoft.

I suggest you to please bring in Chat Room feature on Right hand side of outlook email. Gmail still have that chat room feature available and lots of people still using that feature, why not Microsoft outlook?

Though there are lots of other apps available such as Skype for personal use but having chat feature inside browser would be great. People will love to use outlook.

With Chat, people must be able to chat and call through browser just like Skype. I am basically suggesting integration of Outlook emails with Skype in browser

Regards,
    Rattan

The new Outlook.com: Chat

Feedback and Knowledge Base