OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Hate the bubbles with initials on it. I can see their name and it causes less emails to be displayed, meaning more scrolling for me.

Disable the initial bubbles. Or make them smaller. If you are going to use colours, let the user decide which colours to use. Black for advertising, blue for family, red for friend, etc. It would make it much easier to scroll through and find something you are looking for.

80 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Terri shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Balloons popping up in in box keep me from selecting the email I want to read without dancing around the popup balloon.

• memiller48@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There doesn't seem to be a way to go to the 'next page' of messages when the Other box has more than 25 messages. You have to delete 25 at a time to see the next 25. There needs to be a next page option or the ability to scroll through ALL messages in the box to be sure of what's there before you delete something you didn't mean to delete.

I would prefer being able to see a lot more of the messages sitting in my inbox at one time. There is no need for the message sender and subject to be so big.

I really do not like the little coloured bubble next to the senders name, please give option to remove this. other than that i really like the new beta, it works more like the outlook i use at work

• Rachel Booth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE remove the colour bubbles that you have decided for me. You have decided that if i send an email to myself i am orange. And youve decided to put different colours for each of my emails where the sender is different

it looks cheap and nasty and tacky

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base