OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

New feedback from Outlook.com (React)

In regards to emails with multiple recipients, it would be nice if the all the previous messages aren't mixed with newest email like they are now. The old view was easier and emails don't get shuffled under the latest message and we have search for an email for a specific recipient.

How do I change my inbox my the old view where I see every email from the recipient(s) in its own line item, versus the current way where I have to expand and look for the recipient I am looking for? This happens on e-mails where others are cc'd or a response is sent to me w/ others cc'd.
If I get a response from person x where y is cc'd and later person y responds, I will not see that person x e-mailed me.
Sincerely,

Valentin German Jr.

0 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

vgjr23@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there – Thanks for the great feedback. It sounds like the view you would like is the no conversation view. You can disable it by doing the following

1) Login to your email
2) In the top right you can click the gear menu
3) This will open the Quick Settings Pane. If you disable conversation view it should give you the view you described below.

thanks for the feedback

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

The new Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base